Animography Burstype

• imageAnimography Burstype

Burstype is a vibrant animated typeface with top quality cell animations. It sports two colors and has a flow that is inspired by Japanese anime. It also comes packed with a some great explosion effects to really complete the look.

https://aescripts.com/animography-burstype/

• HI,  Followed the tutorial (had to convert your AE project into CC). But it isn't working.

Here's my process:

> click on type folder (Burstype_01 / 1 Uppercase
    >under CHARACTERISTIC panel I then  click on the top folder icon, '1 Uppercase' shows up to RT of folder icon
    >choose settings in 'Layout' and 'Stagger'
    > write out the text I want in TEXT area
    > I put a check mark after the = (I also tried with this unchecked, same result)
    > Click CREATE

nothing happens.

Sometimes an error messege pops up saying I need to click on a composition outside of the type folder.  In that case I create a new comp and select it before clicking 'Create' same issue.

suggestions?

• HI,  Followed the tutorial (had to convert your AE project into CC). But it isn't working.

Here's my process:

> click on type folder (Burstype_01 / 1 Uppercase
    >under CHARACTERISTIC panel I then  click on the top folder icon, '1 Uppercase' shows up to RT of folder icon
    >choose settings in 'Layout' and 'Stagger'
    > write out the text I want in TEXT area
    > I put a check mark after the = (I also tried with this unchecked, same result)
    > Click CREATE

nothing happens.

Sometimes an error messege pops up saying I need to click on a composition outside of the type folder.  In that case I create a new comp and select it before clicking 'Create' same issue.

suggestions?

Please open a support ticket for help with this issue.
  • Does it come with the sound FX?
  • Does it come with the sound FX?
    No just the typeface.
  • Hello,
    where to find the 2d fx animations? I'm using the FontManager jsx version.
    Regards, Werner
  • The 2D effects are in the aep version only.
  • Hello, I'm having similar issues finding the 2d effects. I purchased the full license (or so I thought) for $40. I'm using After Effects. Are they found in a different panel or script manager other than font manager? Thanks.
  • Hello, I'm having similar issues finding the 2d effects. I purchased the full license (or so I thought) for $40. I'm using After Effects. Are they found in a different panel or script manager other than font manager? Thanks.

They're in the aep project file included in the download. If you need further assistance please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Thanks I found the file. ;)