Looking for a way to...
  • control multiple keyframes in root and nested comps. For example, if i have several layers that I am transforming and even using a liquify effect to, as well as keyframes in nested comps that correspond to specific states, I would like an easier way to sync these states other than manually pasting the keyframes. I purchased 'Paste Multiple Keyframes 2', which doesn't deal with subcomps or liquify and other complicated keyframes. 

Is there anything out there that can simplify this process?

TIA

Colin

• It seems I have not been clear in my explanation. Layer Slayer is geared toward propagating changes in the master layer to other duplicates in order to manage top to bottom stacking. This is not what I am trying to achieve.

Suppose I have several layers making up a face. I use transforms and things like liquify to keyframe different phoneme states. Every time I want to go to that state I have to copy each of the keyframes that represent the state in the individual layers and paste them one at a time for each layer. This is further complicated by the fact that I need to do some of that transformation or distortion within a layer that is precomped. 'Paste Multiple Keyframes 2' is kind of what I want except that it can't deal with liquify keyframes or keyframes in nested comps. 

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions