Voronoi Shatter
  • Help the problem? does not open
    222222.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 193K
  • Hello.
    I can't get this working in CC 2015.3 OR CC2014. I've tried both and get the same message.

To use the "java" command-line tool you need to instal a JDK
    Unable to execute script at the line 2947. null is not an object.

I've downloaded the latest version of Java and restarted my machine but to no luck. Is it an OS problem? I am running OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.5.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

• Wow still no support for Java 8
  • HALLO. Ich habe  voronoi Shatter gekauft, und habe jetzt dieses Problem- (C: \ ProgramData \ Oracle \ Java \ javaw.exe Unbekannter Fehler.) - bitte um hilfe thx
  • Looks great but really needs Java 8 Support!
  • Any chance of this being updated to not require Java? :)
  • Attempting to run on CC 2017 for Windows 7, all Admin rights set, users and system permissions set, UAC completely off, still no luck. Only displays:
    "Can't find "perform" in "Voroni...folder blah blah" folder, please check it."
    Already set perform.exe to all the permissions set in PDF help file, so what gives?

Contact at [email protected] if you see this, will post solution for everyone else here if we figure it out, thanks!
  • Not working for Mac CC 2018. Any updates I'm missing?
  • Tons of bugs, no updates, disappointed.
  • I am happy to pay for this, but based on the comments, there seem to be issues with the current 2019 version of AE CC, and additional problems with using it on a Mac. I don't even know if it's possible to find and install Java 7 for the latest MacOs. Please advise. Thanks!
  • hey 
    i downloaded vonrnoi shatter but when i click on cut pieces i get an error saying "cant write file to voronoi shatter resources make sure you have the permission to read and write files in this folder.
    please help
    Capture.PNG
    1183 x 605 - 80K