• Hi I have 2 questions:

1. is there any way to avoid layer re-colouring! 
    What I mean is that every time I use the smart resize the comp layers become "sea foam" colour!

2.Can I have a custom comp size or I must use the presets?

Thanks
    Nikitas
  • Nikits AE said:
    Hi I have 2 questions:

1. is there any way to avoid layer re-colouring! 
    What I mean is that every time I use the smart resize the comp layers become "sea foam" colour!

2.Can I have a custom comp size or I must use the presets?

Thanks
    Nikitas
    Hi, Nikitas!
    1) I can add option to switch off change color of layers.
    2) Yes, you can use any comp size. Presets only for fast tests.
  • Hi,

I have a premade template that is 9:16, 1080×1920.  And I want to resize to 1:1, 1080×1080.  Is  Resize ideal for  my requirements?

• Are there any tutorial videos for this that don't cover up the timeline with text. I find this video extremely difficult to follow. I have no idea what the user is doing or why or even what the objective is.
  • It seems like there's a flaw. If you put in a logo in 1920x1080 its way bigger than the other comps so the % sizing looks off. You can even see it in the demo video above. 
  • It seems like there's a flaw. If you put in a logo in 1920x1080 its way bigger than the other comps so the % sizing looks off. You can even see it in the demo video above. 
    Pleas open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1443&direct=1

• Hey, let's says I created my comp using Smart Resize 16x9 and 1:1 etc, and send it to another person, does he need Smart Resize to be able to change the resolutions ?
  • Hey, let's says I created my comp using Smart Resize 16x9 and 1:1 etc, and send it to another person, does he need Smart Resize to be able to change the resolutions ?
    Hi! No, the script create a special expressions on layers and will works on other PC (the script create a final product). Close the script, and change screen resolution to see result.
  • What would recommend I do to create similarly transforming boxes like your promo video?
  • Can I use this script in my projects, which then I sell on other marketplaces like motionarray, videohive etc? If yes, then which license do I need to purchase?
  • Can I use this script in my projects, which then I sell on other marketplaces like motionarray, videohive etc? If yes, then which license do I need to purchase?

Hi! Yes, you can use this script to create templates for marketplaces (motionarray, vh, etc...). Just buy a default license and enjoy!
  • How do I resize for 4:3 or other custom ratios?
  • How do I resize for 4:3 or other custom ratios?
    Hi! When you create controls for resize - you can use any composition sizes (just open Composition -> Composition Settings and set your own sizes).
  • Hello! Does this work with the newer versions of AE or just up to 2020? cheer!
  • I bought this ages ago, but now using it for the first actual time! Really cool tool!

Here's few ideas for v3
    -If possible, it would be cool if you could add custom sizes to the UI. This way I could create all the sizes I need as there are plenty more.
    -A way to "export" comps that would be dynamically linked to the original. This would make rendering the different sizes faster as you could just throw all the sizes to render queue. The workaround is now to duplicate the comp and make different versions that way.
    -Support for 3D layers.

Anycase an awesome tool for anyone creating ads to internet/DOOH etc. Basically a must have! Intuitive to use too!
  • Can I make my own template for resize? 
  • Any tutorial on how to achieve the transition effect from a aspect ratio to another same as the video?

• is this compatible w/ AE 2023? The last compatibility version I see is CC 2020.
  • is this compatible w/ AE 2023? The last compatibility version I see is CC 2020.
    Yes, it is compatible. Good luck!
  • Disappointed the script doesn't have custom sizes, thought this would be the solution for DOOH and Narrowcasting :(
  • Disappointed the script doesn't have custom sizes, thought this would be the solution for DOOH and Narrowcasting :(
    Check out https://aescripts.com/smart-adapt/
  • Any tutorial on how to achieve the transition effect from a aspect ratio to another same as the video?

would like to see that as well