Keep 'Em Separated 2

• imageKeep 'Em Separated 2

Get ready to save hours of time with a new workflow friendly way to separate dimensions in After Effects. You'll never go back to right-clicking 'Separate Dimensions' or 'Unlink Scale' on a layer again!

https://aescripts.com/keep-em-separated/

• Hey Doug, if I can make a suggestion, the UI icons are very big and use too much space inside AE. The script is easy to use and straight forward. I would consider doing some tweaks or having the option to display text instead of icons if preferred. Adding kbar integration would make it better. Cheers
  • Hi Doug,

I just bought KES 2 but can't figure out how to add it to KBar. Can you point me in the right direction?\

Thanks
  • Hi Doug!

The script sounds really useful, but I'm also wondering how to integrate it to KBar?

Thank you :)
  • Hey Doug, if I can make a suggestion, the UI icons are very big and use too much space inside AE. The script is easy to use and straight forward. I would consider doing some tweaks or having the option to display text instead of icons if preferred. Adding kbar integration would make it better. Cheers
    Hey Yaniv, thanks so much for downloading KES 2, and thanks for the feedback about the UI - I'll make a note of that for future versions. In terms of KBar I've just updated KES 2 with a bug fix for this issue - now KBar should be working normally. I've also updated the Read Me file to demonstrate how to use all of the functions of KES 2 within KBar.
  • Hi Doug!

The script sounds really useful, but I'm also wondering how to integrate it to KBar?

Thank you :)
    Hey Fabien, thanks so much for the kind words! It seems there was a bug with KBar but I've now fixed it, so please update KES 2 to the latest version to use KBar as normal. I've also updated the Read Me to demonstrate how to use all of KES' functions within KBar. Thanks!
  • Hi Doug,

I just bought KES 2 but can't figure out how to add it to KBar. Can you point me in the right direction?\

Thanks
    Hey Joao, thanks so much for downloading KES 2! I've just patched KES 2 to address the KBar bug, so please update to the latest version to use KBar as normal. I've also updated the Read Me to demonstrate how to use all of KES' functions within KBar. Thanks!
  • Hi Doug,

Thanks
    Hey Joao, thanks so much for downloading KES 2! I've just patched KES 2 to address the KBar bug, so please update to the latest version to use KBar as normal. I've also updated the Read Me to demonstrate how to use all of KES' functions within KBar. Thanks!
    Thanks. That worked!
  • This is great, but when I separate dimensions to something that already has an animation across the x axis, a y transformation gets added resulting in an arcing movement. Why is that?
  • This is js the thing AE needs! I iwsh i had just small 4 buttons of all the actions responsive to window size, instead of switching from position or scale. 
    Really looking into getting full version after such update.
    Thanks for time and effort! + I love the sfx in video! 
  • Is it able to separate dimensions of camera layers? I cant seem to get it to work on any cameras.....
  • Absolutely brilliant!!! After doing this for years manually., I decided to see if there was an easier way and well....this is such an incredible time saver. Thank you!!!!!!!!!