• Jason Ten said:
    Will we be getting a "making of" anytime soon?
    Hi Jason,

We were trying to make the designer to do the "making of" but he repeatedly refused.
    But we are happy to share the source files.

Nik
  • We don't need a 'making of' of that one video.  What we need more urgently is a video simply going through all the tools and giving a basic tutorial.  Please.
  • We don't need a 'making of' of that one video.  What we need more urgently is a video simply going through all the tools and giving a basic tutorial.  Please.
    Hi Samantha,

We have 2 tutorial videos:

Nik
  • The "making of" video is the only thing I want.
  • The "making of" video is the only thing I want.
    Hi Damon,

As much as we wanted it ourselves, it was pretty much impossible to either pay (or force) the designer to do the walk-through. Do you think that the project collect would be enough?

Nik
  • Hello, 
    just purchased and the license code given under origami on the site will not work. it says "this code is for a different product." 
  • Hey. Does this support (or are you planning to support) octagons or circles, or any primitive/shape layer? I'm struggling to work out from the description and videos the limits of meshes can be created. Thanks.
  • Hey. Does this support (or are you planning to support) octagons or circles, or any primitive/shape layer? I'm struggling to work out from the description and videos the limits of meshes can be created. Thanks.
    Hi Matthew,

We've actually discussed bringing more patterns to the table but somehow it got lost over the years. I hope we would go for it soon.

Nik
  • Hello, 
    just purchased and the license code given under origami on the site will not work. it says "this code is for a different product." 

I'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution?

• Could you PLEASE tell us how to install the update. It looks like the files are organized differently than the previous version. Thank you!
  • Just FYI – Installing with the AEscripts updater app didn't work for me. I had to download from my downloads page and install that way, for it to work.
  • Could you PLEASE tell us how to install the update. It looks like the files are organized differently than the previous version. Thank you!
    Hi John,

Well, you should just run the installer and it would overwrite the existing files. What exactly it organized differently for you with the 1.5 update?

Nik
  • Just FYI – Installing with the AEscripts updater app didn't work for me. I had to download from my downloads page and install that way, for it to work.
    Thanks for letting me know that John, going to investigate that.

Nik
  • Nik Ska said:
    Jason Ten said:
    Hi Jason,

We were trying to make the designer to do the "making of" but he repeatedly refused.

Nik
    Yes that would be great! Sorry for the late response.

Please provide the source files or the project if possibel!
  • Same here, I feel like the source files or project file for that demo are required for this plugin, as whatever the designer did was so complex as to not accurately represent the plugin at all.
  • Nik Ska said:
    Could you PLEASE tell us how to install the update. It looks like the files are organized differently than the previous version. Thank you!
    Hi John,

Well, you should just run the installer and it would overwrite the existing files. What exactly it organized differently for you with the 1.5 update?

Nik
    OK. I see now there is an installer. It would be helpful in the future to put a simple install instruction in the download. That would save us a lot of time.
  • OK. I just ran the installer. The install appeared to go smoothly. When I load an image and applies the script, a message popped up saying I installed V1.4 - the file name is clearly 1.5. OK SO I'm confused.
  • OK. I just ran the installer. The install appeared to go smoothly. When I load an image and applies the script, a message popped up saying I installed V1.4 - the file name is clearly 1.5. OK SO I'm confused.
    Seems like we did not update the version in installer. The current version is definitely 1.5
  • Nik Ska said:
    Jason Ten said:
    Hi Jason,

Nik
    Hi Nik,

Still waiting if you could share the source file with me!

Thank you,
    Jason
  • hey ! where are the tutorial video  ?
  • Hi I am interested in buying this plugin, but you promised to share the project file for the promo opener as you don't have a tutorial.
    How do we go about getting the project file? That is what I (and everyone) wants to see.
  • Is this compatible with CC2021?  I tried installing it but after effects would not start until I got rid of it.
  • Where did the tutorials go?
  • Was just about to purchase but comments changed my mind. Can anyone convince me otherwise?
  • Is this compatible with CC2021?  I tried installing it but after effects would not start until I got rid of it.
    Hi Lachlan,

Origami is supported on CC2021, but it's a really weird issue you are describing. May I ask you to open a support ticket with more information on this?

Nik
  • Where did the tutorials go?
    Hi Rick,

We had an issue with youtube that made our unlisted video private. Fixed that.

Nik
  • Can you please share more tutorials and ae files?
  • I just got this plugin for AE 2022 and installed it. Green Checks all the way down. But then I open after effects and can't find it anywhere. So I ended up going to File/Scripts/Run Script File and it opened. Not ideal but I was ready to start playing around and entered my license code. But now its saying that I can't go above "20 points" because I'm on the trial version...

need help quickly please 
  • How about some CC 2022 support pleeeeeze, thanks!!
  • Interested in a CC 2023 support. Thanks.
  • nterested in a CC 2023 support. Thanks.
  • nterested in a CC 2023 support. Thanks.
    Hi, 

We just updated Origami to support for the latest After Effects version!

Nik
  • Is it too much to ask how do we install this? Why not just include a nice PDF showing where everything goes? Thank You!
  • Is it too much to ask how do we install this? Why not just include a nice PDF showing where everything goes? Thank You!
    Hi John,

We now use Aescripts Manager app for installation of our tool.
    If you want to install manually, copy origami.jsxbin and Origami packages folder to the ScriptUI Panels folder.

Nik
  • This script is amazing. I also love the soundtrack, do you have the name of it? It would be great to know. Thank you very much
  • チュートリアルはどこへ行ったのでしょうか?