• very cool plugin! Any chance that in the near future this might support a feature similar to the delay effector in Cinema 4D that includes custom smoothing or bounce reactions to supplement the fall-off effectors? 
  • The Aescripts manager claims 1.0.1 is installed, but the script insists I have 1.0 and update 1.0.1 is available. Any ideas? 
  • Would be super awesome if this worked with exact placement of artwork. Like if i turned a Sentence into shapes. and I wanted to use this script.
  • Would be super awesome if this worked with exact placement of artwork. Like if i turned a Sentence into shapes. and I wanted to use this script.

Hi, you can add an effector without repeating and changing the position of the shapes by clicking the Add Effector button (the single dot). Is that what you are trying to do?
  • The Aescripts manager claims 1.0.1 is installed, but the script insists I have 1.0 and update 1.0.1 is available. Any ideas? 

Sorry about that. This will be fixed in the next update coming soon. Thanks
  • very cool plugin! Any chance that in the near future this might support a feature similar to the delay effector in Cinema 4D that includes custom smoothing or bounce reactions to supplement the fall-off effectors? 

Good idea! I'll look into this for one of the updates coming soon.
  • good job! How difficult would it be to make a delay effector like in mograph? Spring even and blend? 

• Great job!
    Can I use your script in an AE template?
    Of course I dont mean to include your script!

If not is it possible to "bake" my animation in keyframes?

Thanks
  • Hey! Is there a way to effect the colour properties with an effector in this plugin? 

Thanks
  • Hey! Is there a way to effect the colour properties with an effector in this plugin? 

Thanks
    Hey! It's something we're looking into for a future update, but for the moment try using two sets of repeats with different colours and use the opacity modifier.
  • Nikits AE said:
    Great job!
    Can I use your script in an AE template?
    Of course I dont mean to include your script!

If not is it possible to "bake" my animation in keyframes?

Thanks
    As long as the template is not for sale. Bake keyframes is coming in the next update, coming soon! In the meantime, I think you can still bake the keyframes manually in AE. Thanks!
  • ABI TOM said:
    good job! How difficult would it be to make a delay effector like in mograph? Spring even and blend? 

Hmm it's something we've been playing with, although it's proving tricky. Might be something for a few versions down the line. Thanks!
  • slow to the point of unusable
  • slow to the point of unusable

Hi Brandon, thanks for your feedback. It's unusual to hear you're finding it unusable. The new update has a bake key frames feature which will help. If you're still not happy, please raise a support ticket and we can arrange a refund.
  • is it possible to use react on a layer that is parented to another? for example the gun on the tank that looks at a target while it drives down a path.

great plugin btw.
  • Hello,

I was wondering how you created the carousel animation in the promo video? 

Thanks
  • Why can I be so stuck? My sub graphics are not animated. It's just a shape test. It can also be horribly stuck, not to mention advanced animation
  • Hi I just purchased and was excited to use this but am disappointed at how slow and lagged it is.  I did some various testing but have had to regrettably abandon it now for the project I purchased it for. Real shame
  • Liking the plugin so far, but getting an expression error when setting up a grid using text -

Expression disabled. Error at line 5 in property 'Source Text' of layer 29 ('up 25') in comp 'Text_System_PRECOMP_002'. property or method of named 'style' in Class 'TextProperty' is missing or does not exist. It may have been renamed, moved, deleted, or the name may have been mistyped.

On a mac, OS 12.6, AE version 22.6.0
  • Liking the plugin so far, but getting an expression error when setting up a grid using text -

Expression disabled. Error at line 5 in property 'Source Text' of layer 29 ('up 25') in comp 'Text_System_PRECOMP_002'. property or method of named 'style' in Class 'TextProperty' is missing or does not exist. It may have been renamed, moved, deleted, or the name may have been mistyped.

On a mac, OS 12.6, AE version 22.6.0
    Hi Frank, could you open a support ticket and I'll take a look for you? Thanks
  • Any plans for an After Effects 2023 version?
    Just bought React without knowing it is not compatibel :( 
  • Any plans for an After Effects 2023 version?
    Just bought React without knowing it is not compatibel :( 
    Hi Thomas,

React is compatible with AE 2023 on both Mac and Windows. I see you've raised a support ticket - let's chat through the problem there - thanks!
  • Purchased on 11/8/22. But Too slow to use. Is there any solution?
  • PARK Js said:
    Purchased on 11/8/22. But Too slow to use. Is there any solution?
    Hi - sorry to hear you are having problems. Could you raise a support ticket? I'd be happy to look into for you.

Thanks
  • It's a great plugin but it's so slow that it's impossible to use. Impossible. 
  • Good so far but it would be great if the random scale had an evolution slider not just a seed.
  • I get Finishing Up bar that gets stuck on full. Any fix?
  • Is it possible to add custom shapes or more shapes to the effector controls?