ProjectInfoListExporter
  • I need all the info in the project window to help create a project management/element rracker database.  Can you add all the options to the script?
  • I need all the info in the project window to help create a project management/element rracker database.  Can you add all the options to the script?
    Define "all the options". :)

I have been working on an updated version for awhile now that is completely rebuilt from the ground up that includes a lot more project info, a LOT more. Effects (names, matchnames, layers used on, if effect is turned on/off), layer stats (like blend modes, shy, locked, layer types, etc...), text layers (fonts used, point size, text contents, etc...), render queue (queued, unqueued, rendered, render folder location, etc...), comps (width, height, par, duration as seconds and frames, used as a precomp, etc...), source footage folder locations, and much more. If ExtendScript can access it, then it just might be included in this script. I am trying to make this the end all script for getting After Effects project information. This might be what you are wanting. All I can say is that I am in the works on it and hope to get it out as soon as I can. :)
  • Hi David,
    Could that be easily turn into a Shotlisting.csv?
    Get the selected comps and list the attributes, a little like this...
    Does PosterFrame is even accessible via scripting?
    Best
  • Thierry, not sure if I follow what you mean. Currently the csv (comma separated values) output is just text. No images are exported. Are you wanting this script to create thumbnail images of the comps plus the comp data for a shot list that you can reference?
  • Sorry, I didn't think of the limitation fo CSV.
    The thumbnail would have been ideal as it is a quick way to refer to a shot. If that could be done in 2 pass, first export the data, then the thumbnails .... this is still magic to me. I only have to insert the thumbnails in my spreadsheet afterward.
    Best
  • I do have an in-house used script I have been dabbling with for awhile now that is a basic shotlist creater/viewer. I see potential for it as a standalone script. I may try to add that to my release queue.