Recursive Mosaic

• imageRecursive Mosaic

Not your grandfather's mosaic filter. Recursive mosaic subdivides the grid further to preserve or discard as much image detail as you like. Useful for novel pixelization effects or jpeg artifacts simulation.

https://aescripts.com/recursive-mosaic/

• Any chance we can get an update where we can specify a greyscale layer to act as the input for the intensity of the effect?
  • Kert, thanks for your feedback. Yes, of course! We will add this option as soon as possible.
  • Any chance we can get an update where we can specify a greyscale layer to act as the input for the intensity of the effect?
    We just updated the plugin to version 1.1. It allows more creative uses by controlling the mosaic intensity with another layer.
  • Would be really interested if this could create masks & shapes, especially now the intensity is controlled by another layer.
  • I just bought the plug in but it crashes ae.
    Any chance i can get support or a refund?
  • I just bought the plug in but it crashes ae.
    Any chance i can get support or a refund?
    Hi Emidio. Glad you opened a bug report via the internal ticket system. I'll reply the ticket with some questions about the nature of the crash to replicate the problem and fix it asap. Of course, a refund is no problem too.