Coco Color Wheel
  • Coco Color Wheel,...a lot of different with Coolorus,
    this too simple ,Just a Hue Cycle and Pick Color grid.
    that is not Color Wheel like :( and  not the same with Coolorus.

and there are some suggest .
    ----
    Color Wheel with HLS/HSV(Triangle/Square) Switch.
    fill and stroke and switch function.
    offline useable .
    ad setting.
    color mix gradient like coolorus.
    ---
    of course,maybe some people say
    "this is a free version ,developer can put ad , and force user online to use",
    but this is unfavorable impression ,Big data is not so important. :(
    Duik is free too,and no ad,and offline useable.
    so many AE users use it , why?

If plug-in is good , even no ad, people will say yes and buy it.
  • Coco Color Wheel,...a lot of different with Coolorus,
    this too simple ,Just a Hue Cycle and Pick Color grid.
    that is not Color Wheel like :( and  not the same with Coolorus.

and there are some suggest .
    ----
    Color Wheel with HLS/HSV(Triangle/Square) Switch.
    fill and stroke and switch function.
    offline useable .
    ad setting.
    color mix gradient like coolorus.
    ---
    of course,maybe some people say
    "this is a free version ,developer can put ad , and force user online to use",
    but this is unfavorable impression ,Big data is not so important. :(
    Duik is free too,and no ad,and offline useable.
    so many AE users use it , why?

If plug-in is good , even no ad, people will say yes and buy it.
    Hi There,
    Thanks for your review.

Firstly, It is only start of color wheel and we have plans to improve it in next version, thats why we really appreciate your reviews.
     You can Apply colors on Fill or stroke only like how you can do in COCO(hold shift or ctrl(command in mac) and then click). Also its completely offline usable. 

Secondly, We don't use any Ad or forcing users to be online. We make our products compatible with each other so it makes easy to use our products. If you have COCO installed you can save palettes from color wheel to COCO. 

It is our first free plugin and a gift from us for those that use our products and it will not be the last. 

Thanks again for your detailed review, We appreciate  your ideas and we will try to have more improvement updates soon.

Regards,
    David
  • Hey, thanks for this! It's nice to have a color wheel right there in AE instead of going out to Adobe Colors. 
  • Unclear how to input a specific color to start with
  • just select the color and click on it, this is a simplest possible. if you had any question pkease make a new ticket
  • Bad, doesn't let you input an existing colour value from a project. You can only use the wheel. No good. 
  • Do you think you will ever make it compatible for older version like ae cc 2018?
  • Bad, doesn't let you input an existing colour value from a project. You can only use the wheel. No good. 
    Hi Lachan,
    Its a good idea, we may add it in next update. Thanks for your review.

Regards,
    David
  • Do you think you will ever make it compatible for older version like ae cc 2018?
    Hi Mario,
    Unfortunately, older versions of AE are incapable of supporting some of modules. Hope we may find a solution in future.

Regards,
    David
  • Is it possible to input color values into the color wheel?
  • Is it possible to input color values into the color wheel?
    Yes, You can save color wheel values into Coco Library.
  • I'm having a prob;lem where the background image from the palette isn't loading-- I get a broken image.
    I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and there's no difference. Is there a fix?
  • I'm having a prob;lem where the background image from the palette isn't loading-- I get a broken image.
    I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and there's no difference. Is there a fix?
    Hi There,
    We have solved the issue. please upgrade to latest version.
    Regards,
    David
  • why can't we input colors that have been chosen outside of coco color wheel? I want to set up a pallet based on someone eleses values but can't. 
  • why can't we input colors that have been chosen outside of coco color wheel? I want to set up a pallet based on someone eleses values but can't. 
    Other pellet colors generally do not have a common extension. Do you have a special extension of colored pellets in your mind?
  • Coco Color Wheel reflects a desire for enhanced features like HLS/HSV switch, offline functionality, and color mix gradients. Prioritizing user experience over ads and online dependence is crucial. Positive user experiences drive acceptance and support for quality plugins.fm WhatsApp