Anicons: The animated icon library
  • This is amazing! Thank you!
  • Thanks to you Eric!
    Glad you like it!
    Looking forward to see how far you take them.
    ;)

Clim.
  • hey guys 
    sweet work. Looks amazing. I downloaded the demo version and opened it in AE CS 5.5 to have a look.
    It gives me a Missing Set Matte error. When i replace the effect with Set Matte effect from my AE, then it works fine. 
    just wanted to let you know

best
    maciek
  • hey guys 
    sweet work. Looks amazing. I downloaded the demo version and opened it in AE CS 5.5 to have a look.
    It gives me a Missing Set Matte error. When i replace the effect with Set Matte effect from my AE, then it works fine. 
    just wanted to let you know

best
    maciek
    OH!! Good call Maciej, thank you so much for telling us. We just added this to the to do list, it will be fixed on the next version, for sure.
  • So how many updates have there been since the launch and what's the total number of icons this collection will get to?
  • Great work ! Too bad it is only for the english version... Not everyone is using After Effects in that language...
    Did you have a look at Expression Universalizer ? https://aescripts.com/expressionuniversalizer/
  • Great work ! Too bad it is only for the english version... Not everyone is using After Effects in that language...
    Did you have a look at Expression Universalizer ? https://aescripts.com/expressionuniversalizer/
    Thanks for pointing this out, we will fix this as soon as possible.
  • We are on it! We are trying to fix this asap.
  • So how many updates have there been since the launch and what's the total number of icons this collection will get to?
    Hi Alex, 
    We launched the first version a month ago.
    Soon it will be an upgrade with few more Anicons and we are preparing already the third one with a sustancial big feature added. We can not say more. ;)
    If Anicons does well enough for us to work on it we will make it bigger.
    But for now, 40 animated icons at $55.. it's a pretty good deal already, right?

Cheers.

• Version updated! Unfortunately we had to remove compatibility for CS5.5 but this new version has its expressions universalised ;)

Please send us an email if you have problems about the reduction of compatibility. We are really sorry about that.
  • Hey guys….love the anicons.
    Any updates coming with new ones and is there anyway you can release them as packs with a discount to those of us who buy the first package?
    I'm ready to buy but just want a clear upgrade path going forward. 

• Hi Rick,

Glad to hear you are interested about  Anicons.
    For now we have programmed 2 more upgrades with new icons and features but because this is a personal project before we have to make sure this is going well and we can afford spending more time on it. 
    The thing I can assure you for sure is that all next upgrades will be for free if you have purchased the  library before. You will just buy it once. The rest will come without having to spend a penny.
  • Thanks for your reply.
    I did just purchase this and I would love to get the free updates when you have them avail.
    However, I would also have no problem with buying 'packs' of anicons for say $10 each :)

I see you have 'people' coming soon. Anyway I could get a early preview of them?
    I have a project where that would come in handy.
  • Hi Rick,

Thank you for purchasing Anicons.
    If you go to our website: www.aniconslibrary.com you can see a sneak pick of what comes next at the end of our gallery. We can not say more than that. ;)

Hope you enjoy and make the most of it.

Cheers.
    Clim.
  • Hi Nat, 

Thanks for contacting and being interesting on Anicons. Sure it’ll work as the trial version the whole library will work on Adobe After Effects for Windows.  Hope you enjoy our Anicons and make the most of it.

Cheers!

• Hi Rick,

Tks for the info as I a newbie in these kind of stuff. I 've bought it yesterday through your website. Everything is working wonderfully except for the paper file animation wave.
    I've tried several times moving the sliders of the special features, but the first and last files don't make any motion. May be I have installed wrongly. What should I do? I need  that animation for my project.
    Tks
  • Some of the animation of the icons are made with effects: for instance the mirror effect. Therefore using Continiously Rasterize, does not work when using it in another comp. As an example, the project screen has one leg when using the comp in another comp with Continuously rasterize turned on. Is there a work around?
  • Tks for the info as I a newbie in these kind of stuff. I 've bought it yesterday through your website. Everything is working wonderfully except for the paper file animation wave.
    I've tried several times moving the sliders of the special features, but the first and last files don't make any motion. May be I have installed wrongly. What should I do? I need  that animation for my project.
    Tks
    You sent us an email. Did you follow the instructions we gave you?

Cheers!
  • Some of the animation of the icons are made with effects: for instance the mirror effect. Therefore using Continiously Rasterize, does not work when using it in another comp. As an example, the project screen has one leg when using the comp in another comp with Continuously rasterize turned on. Is there a work around?
    Unfortunately no ;(

Anicons is 1000 x 1000 px. Just the LAMP is thought to work on rasterize.
  • Hi,

Being received today a new version download file,everything is working fine. Looking forward to receive the new expected anicons.:)
    Tks.
  • I'm trying to use the Gears icon, but they won't rotate independently. 

They pop up nicely, but they wont spin around. I've looked at all the settings and nothing will work.

Any ideas?

I purchased and downloaded v1.1 in Dec 14 and I'm in AE CC 14

• So sorry to hear that, Linda. We already fixed this problem and it will be updated on the next upgrade (soon to be release). In the meantime please open a support ticket and we can get it to you sooner if necessary.

Thank you for pointing this out.
  • Loving the idea of this project! After purchasing v1.1 today I can't seem to get the package to install correctly. I can see the anicons when I open the project in CS6 but after restarting following the script install procedure they still show up as 'Missing' in the Effects & Presets window. Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Andy
  • Loving the idea of this project! After purchasing v1.1 today I can't seem to get the package to install correctly. I can see the anicons when I open the project in CS6 but after restarting following the script install procedure they still show up as 'Missing' in the Effects & Presets window. Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Andy
    Hello Andy,

Some people had the same problem. If you are using a PC with Windows you'll find some problems if you are not the administrator. Please, let us know if that was your case. Cheers!

SnC
  • Can't wait for the 1.2? release! Great project!
  • Awesome! ;)
    We are working on it.
    Soon, real soon! 

;)

Clim.
  • Hi ~ we're using CS6 with the same problem of gears that won't rotate.
  • Hi ~ we're using CS6 with the same problem of gears that won't rotate.
    Please open a support ticket for help with this until the next version is published.
  • Hello-

I've been trying to figure out a way to animate a "flat" waving flag in Illustrator with no luck. Could anyone help explain how the flag in Anicons is animated? 

Thanks.
  • Hello-

I've been trying to figure out a way to animate a "flat" waving flag in Illustrator with no luck. Could anyone help explain how the flag in Anicons is animated? 

Thanks.
    Hello Jacob!

Just with a simple wave warp you get the trick ;)
  • Just to be clear, there have been no icon updates since launch, correct?

Lance
  • And no support here to even answer questions.....nice.
  • Just to be clear, there have been no icon updates since launch, correct?

Lance
    Sorry the late reply Lance. We couldn't release an update yet. We have one just round the corner but it's has been difficult to release it.

Thanks for your patience.
  • Any updates with new icons yet???
  • Any updates with new icons yet???

Hi Ben,
    Not yet sorry.
    We'll be releasing some few more anicons soon.
    Just have in mind this is a personal project and works a bit slower than others.

Hope you understand.
    Many Thanks,

Clim.
  • Consider it an investment?   Remind me not "invest" of either of you two ever again.
  • Hey

I have purchased back in 2014 for AE cs6. I deleted it by mistake so I want to redownload. Pls help. Tks