EFX Render Elements Plugin Suite
  • I'm not sure if this plugin is compatible with CC 2015, i just purchased and it doesnt seem to be working, giving me error "Incorrect PreProcessor Directive" blah balh

Has this been tested on 2015?
  • i've been having the same problem (i.e."Incorrect PreProcessor Directive" blah blah blah....)
    i've checked on both my macbookpro2012 & macpro2013, in AeCC, AeCC14 & AeCC15,, & same problem on all
    i have used these plugins a lot in the past,, but not for a couple of months,, & they definitely worked fine before, so could this be a OS X Yosemite issue, maybe? as both my laptop and desktop are now on Yosemite
    is there a fix on the way? would be great to know, as i was planning on using them on the current projects i'm working on...

• Actually it seems to be a problem with the latest version of this plugin
    as i just un-installed this latest version (from april 2015) & re-installed the old version (from nov 2013) and it works fine on my computer now
    also i'm having the same problem with the "Keying suite" from april 2015,,,, unfortunately i don't have the old version for that, so can't get it to work in the meantime..
  • HI - is this still supported? Is it compatible with CC 2020?  Thanks.