• As a freelancer, it would be more useful if I could activate a new machine and the old machine would deactivate automatically. 
    I can easily see a situation where I couldn't deactivate, like the death of a motherboard, or no longer working at a company and forgetting to deactivate before being thrown out the door! Maybe a site wide recommendation or a new way to license but it would really help. 
    Hi Michael! None of this sounds related to Flow. Try opening a support ticket with the site as a whole and maybe somebody on that team can get back to you?
  • As a freelancer, it would be more useful if I could activate a new machine and the old machine would deactivate automatically. 
    I can easily see a situation where I couldn't deactivate, like the death of a motherboard, or no longer working at a company and forgetting to deactivate before being thrown out the door! Maybe a site wide recommendation or a new way to license but it would really help. 
    Please review this FAQ to learn how to manage your license activations: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/license-activation-management/

If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.