• Hi,

I've just used the trial version. This plug-in is really great.
    However, I can't see the animation when rendering. I suppose it's because it's a trial version?  I was expecting a red cross or something else when it rendered... Just in case, I'd like to know if this is normal or if there are any constraints or specific parameters to change when rendering?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Quentin
  • Hi,

I've just used the trial version. This plug-in is really great.
    However, I can't see the animation when rendering. I suppose it's because it's a trial version?  I was expecting a red cross or something else when it rendered... Just in case, I'd like to know if this is normal or if there are any constraints or specific parameters to change when rendering?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Quentin
    Hi,

glad you like the plugin. The trial version does print a cross over the image, and you should see the animation when rendering...
    So, one reason I can think of is if you animate at half or quarter resolution, and render at full resolution. If the full resolution texture size is bigger that what your GPU can handle, then it can be clipped... and your animation becomes invisible.
    The best way to know is to switch to full res, see if you can see your puppet.

Another possible cause is if you render throw Media Encoder, and ME doesn't find the plugin...
    In this case, make sure AE and ME use the same version.

If you still have issues with it, please open a support ticket and send me your project, I'll have a look.

Cheers,
    François
  • I have tried the trial and this plugin is really great and fast. One feature that would make it a lot better in my opinion is if you could rotate the last bone in the IK, so hands and feets can rotate without a more elaborate rig. If that was added, I would buy this in a heartbeat and never use DuiK again. 
  • I have tried the trial and this plugin is really great and fast. One feature that would make it a lot better in my opinion is if you could rotate the last bone in the IK, so hands and feets can rotate without a more elaborate rig. If that was added, I would buy this in a heartbeat and never use DuiK again. 
    Hi!

Glad you like it :-)
    It depends how you build your rig, but if you use a 'Child' to make hands and feet, you definitely can rotate them easily.

Cheers,
    François