• What is your recommendation...
    Hi again. It's difficult to say without seeing the project... Can you open a support ticket and send me your .aep file? It'll be easier to answer.

Cheers,
    François
  • Hello! We made an animation feature movie using your awesome plugin! It will be showed at New Vision International Film Festival in Amsterdam (26 September). Please contact me for more information if you are interested about this. I really want to thank you guys for creating and proving this plugin to us as an animator.

The trailer:

Me (Gokhan Can - Animator):
    [email protected]
  • Hello! We made an animation feature movie using your awesome plugin! It will be showed at New Vision International Film Festival in Amsterdam (26 September). Please contact me for more information if you are interested about this. I really want to thank you guys for creating and proving this plugin to us as an animator. The trailer: Me (Gokhan Can - Animator): [email protected]
    Thank you! Glad to hear it helped you animating your movie. And good luck for the festival :-)

François
  • Quick question: 

Is there a way to make this work in a similar fashion to DUIK with its "extract controllers" feature?  Or is there a way via master properties to animate your figure without being inside the comp in which it resides?
  • Quick question: 

Is there a way to make this work in a similar fashion to DUIK with its "extract controllers" feature?  Or is there a way via master properties to animate your figure without being inside the comp in which it resides?
    Hi Austin,

Bones lets you create null controllers inside the comp.
    It's very easy to control these nulls from outside via expressions. Simply add an expression on the null's position. You actually don't even need the null, you can link any of Bones' point parameter via expression, so, you can do pretty much what you want including master properties! :-)

Cheers,
    François
  • Wondering if BAO Bones is able to create a chain of multiple inline bones, like a jointed snake? 
  • Wondering if BAO Bones is able to create a chain of multiple inline bones, like a jointed snake? 
    Hi,

absolutely. Each Bones instance can be parented to another one, that's how you link a hand to an arm, and an arm to a torso, for example. That's already a chain.
    The good news is you can add and parent as many Bones instances as you want :-)

Cheers,
    François
  • Hi, I am unable to use BAO_Puppeteer.plugin in After Effects 2020. This is experienced on several different Mac's running Catalina, although it works with no issues on one particular Mac running Catalina at my office).

This error pops up: After Effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for BAO_Puppeteer.pluggin ( 48 :: 72 ), and then "After Effects error: invalid filter ( 25 :: 3 ). Any idea what is causing this? 

• Hi, I am unable to use BAO_Puppeteer.plugin in After Effects 2020. This is experienced on several different Mac's running Catalina, although it works with no issues on one particular Mac running Catalina at my office).

This error pops up: After Effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for BAO_Puppeteer.pluggin ( 48 :: 72 ), and then "After Effects error: invalid filter ( 25 :: 3 ). Any idea what is causing this? 
    Hi,

thanks for reporting. Please open a support ticket and let us know if the warning pops up when opening AE or when first trying to use Puppeteer? https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1

Cheers,
    François