• when i try to register, i get the Message "License was deactivated"
  • >Alexander
    Thank you for purchasing the plug-in.
    I am investigating the cause now, but there is little information. Can you tell me the OS and the version of AfterEffects?

• >Alexander
    I am investigating the cause now, but there is little information. Can you tell me the OS and the version of AfterEffects?

hey, sure!

im on a MacPro with OSX 10.11.6 and After Effects 14.0.1.5
  • This is brilliant!!! One thing tho I can't seem to get the presets working that came with this.
  • This is brilliant!!! One thing tho I can't seem to get the presets working that came with this.

maybe its because of the Asian Letters. My Presets work but i cant read the Titles of the used Effects
  • >Alexander

hey, sure!

im on a MacPro with OSX 10.11.6 and After Effects 14.0.1.5
    I sent you an e-mail so please check it

This is brilliant!!! One thing tho I can't seem to get the presets working that came with this.
    I updated preset files, so download it again and try it out
  • Hi is it possible to move my license from an old computer to a new one?
  • It's okay. Please let me know if problems occur.
    Hi is it possible to move my license from an old computer to a new one?

• Hi is it possible to get this running on CC18 please? A red cross seems to appear when I use the effect on the latest version of AE. Thanks!

• This plugin works with AfterEffects CC2018. A red cross disappears by activation.

Pav Janda said:
    Hi is it possible to get this running on CC18 please? A red cross seems to appear when I use the effect on the latest version of AE. Thanks!

• This plugin works with AfterEffects CC2018. A red cross disappears by activation.

Pav Janda said:
    Hi is it possible to get this running on CC18 please? A red cross seems to appear when I use the effect on the latest version of AE. Thanks!

I've purchased and placed the plug-in in the correct folder - how do I activate? There doesn't seem to be any instructions with the download about activation. Thanks
  • Pav Janda said:

This plugin works with AfterEffects CC2018. A red cross disappears by activation.

Pav Janda said:

I've purchased and placed the plug-in in the correct folder - how do I activate? There doesn't seem to be any instructions with the download about activation. Thanks

Please use our manager app to license it: https://aescripts.com/learn/aescripts-aeplugins-manager-app/
  • Hi, I'm having a strange problem. I've purchased the plugin and installed it correctly but it is not showing up in AE. (version 16.1.3 - Mac OSX Mojave).

If I open one of the presets or a file a co-worker created with the same plugin it says "Missing: m's Halftone" despite the fact that it's not actually missing.

Any ideas?
  • I purchased this and cannot export anything that uses this plug-in through AME 2020 on Windows 10 After Effects v17.06

File Import Error: Could not read from source. Please check the settings and try again.

Please help. I have the .aex where it belongs according to the readme .txt file, and the license is registered.
  • I purchased this and cannot export anything that uses this plug-in through AME 2020 on Windows 10 After Effects v17.06

File Import Error: Could not read from source. Please check the settings and try again.

Please help. I have the .aex where it belongs according to the readme .txt file, and the license is registered.
    Can you only render After Effects? Also, can you export in AME without the halftone effect?

Can you only render After Effects? Also, can you export in AME without the halftone effect?
    If my project uses the halftone effect on any layer, I can only render in After Effects.
    If I do not have the effect in a project, I can render in AME just fine.

If my project uses the halftone effect on any layer, I can only render in After Effects.
    I have confirmed that AME 2020 (v1.41) and After Effects 2020 (v17.06) cannot export cues. We are currently investigating the cause. Also, it worked in After Effects 2020 (v17.05), so if you are in a hurry, try it there

I have confirmed that AME 2020 (v1.41) and After Effects 2020 (v17.06) cannot export cues. We are currently investigating the cause. Also, it worked in After Effects 2020 (v17.05), so if you are in a hurry, try it there
    Thanks so much for looking into it and finding a temp fix! I will revert back to v17.05 for exporting through AME. Seriously thanks! I am looking forward to having a lot of fun with this plug-in.

Thanks so much for looking into it and finding a temp fix! I will revert back to v17.05 for exporting through AME. Seriously thanks! I am looking forward to having a lot of fun with this plug-in.
    It was a problem with AfterEffects, and here's a comment from Adobe
      ”From Adobe: Thanks for reporting - yes, we're aware of the issue and have a fix in testing at the moment. Our guidance to users at the moment is to either roll back to AE 17.0.5 for now or use the public beta."
  • Downloaded updated version and still gives an error message in OSX AE 2020 saying it's missing fx references. 
  • Hi Lindsay

What is the previous version of the plugin?
    For more information, please issue a support ticket below.
    https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • I purchased 1.44 not long ago at all. No free upgrade...or even a discounted upgrade? Not happy.
  • Hi Craig

If you've purchased it in the past, you can download the latest version for free.
    Also, the trial version has the same data as the full version.
    You can also use it by entering the serial code of the license you got in the past.
  • I'm having issues on export (it doesn't render). Inside AE works perfectly fine

AE 17.7

AME 14.9
  • Hi Eduardo

Is the version of the plugin the latest version?Also, can you tell me what version of the OS you are using?
  • Even though I activated my license, m's Halftone still produces the "try version" X across my video on intermittent frames. The X doesn't appear in After Effects itself, but it appears in the videos that I output with Media Encoder. Is there a way to fix that, or is the plugin broken?

I have the latest version of AE and m's Halftone. I'm using Mac OS High Sierra.
  • I run AE 2021 on Mac Big Sur. Is this plug not updated for that? I bought it and can't see it anywhere.
  • Hi Stefan
    It is compatible with AE2021.
    Can't you update it with the manager app?
    If you need further help, please open a support ticket here.
  • Me again. This plugin does not work if I use it in a template made for Premiere Pro. Any idea why?
  • hi Paul This plugin is not compatible with Premiere Pro.
  • I purchased this yesterday but when I render out the job through media encoder from After effetcs the effects disappears yet it is visible within AE. Any ideas?

AE 22.4.0
    Mac OS Monterrey 12.3.1
  • Hi Rob
    Are you using the same version of AfterEffects and AME?
    If the versions are different, AME may not be able to share plug-ins with AfterEffects.

You can also ask questions via a support ticket here.

https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • Yes both are the latest updates on Creative Cloud

AME 22.4
  • Are you using M1Mac?
    Also, was AME up-to-date from the beginning?
    If it is newly updated, we recommend reinstalling the plug-in.