Marker Batch Editor
  • Is it possible to import text data to create markers??

• Not in this version.  We are available to do custom work if you'd like to see this implemented, please open a support ticket to discuss it further.
  • When I use the 1.4 version, I have problems : when I export a file with timecodes of layer markers, it duplicates randomly someones.
    I have bought it to win time and I lose it with this tool.
    Can it be fixed ?
    thx
  • When I use the 1.4 version, I have problems : when I export a file with timecodes of layer markers, it duplicates randomly someones.
    I have bought it to win time and I lose it with this tool.
    Can it be fixed ?
    thx
    Can you please open a support ticket and include the project (just .aep no footage) as well as the export that shows the duplicates so that we can look into it?  Any other details or screenshots that you think would be helpful would be great as well.
  • I keep getting an error that says "Please select a field first" when I
    press the "Use" button. I've watched the tutorial video and I think I'm
    doing things properly but I keep getting that error. Can anyone help?

I assume the error refers to one of the fields in the docked UI but I could be wrong about that. The error messing seems sort of vague.

Thanks

p.s. I'm using CC2014 thanks
  • I keep getting an error that says "Please select a field first" when I
    press the "Use" button. I've watched the tutorial video and I think I'm
    doing things properly but I keep getting that error. Can anyone help?

I assume the error refers to one of the fields in the docked UI but I could be wrong about that. The error messing seems sort of vague.

Thanks

p.s. I'm using CC2014 thanks
    You have to click in the field first before clicking on the "use" button 

Please watch this recording for reference: http://recordit.co/TrADS1QCBt
  • Hi Lloyd
    I don't have a direct question about This script but since it can change markers position i was wandering how can i change the marker's position from a text layer ?  i'll actually link markers to some animation and i need to change the timing (position of markers) from a text layer.
    Any idea ?
    Thanks
    Ismail
  • Hi Lloyd
    I don't have a direct question about This script but since it can change markers position i was wandering how can i change the marker's position from a text layer ?  i'll actually link markers to some animation and i need to change the timing (position of markers) from a text layer.
    Any idea ?
    Thanks
    Ismail
    You can only change marker positions using a script. Can't be done with expressions.
  • Hi Lloyd
    Any idea ?
    Thanks
    Ismail
    You can only change marker positions using a script. Can't be done with expressions.
    Thank you for your prompt replay ! if it can't be done with expression, then we can do it via an external text linked to a script that will automatically run every time we change the text (like a spreadsheet) ?
    Thanks
  • Hi Lloyd
    Any idea ?
    Thanks
    Ismail
    Thank you for your prompt replay ! if it can't be done with expression, then we can do it via an external text linked to a script that will automatically run every time we change the text (like a spreadsheet) ?
    Thanks
    Yes definitely, check out OpenSesame Server and Templater for help with this.

• Yes definitely, check out OpenSesame Server and Templater for help with this.
    I'm actually using Templater, i only need to retrieve the marker positions to link it in the spreadsheet, unfortunately, Arie don't have any idea how achieve it.All i know is to be able to link the marker position to a text layer.  

Thank you Lloyd !
  • I'm actually using Templater, i only need to retrieve the marker positions to link it in the spreadsheet, unfortunately, Arie don't have any idea how achieve it.All i know is to be able to link the marker position to a text layer.  

Thank you Lloyd !
    Please open a support ticket and include some screenshots explaining what you are trying to do and we can try to help you.
  • Please open a support ticket and include some screenshots explaining what you are trying to do and we can try to help you.
    I just did Thank You ! 
  • Great script! the only thing i'm missing is a way to batch edit the duration :(
  • Great script! the only thing i'm missing is a way to batch edit the duration :(
    Good point!  Please check out the new v2.0 just posted. Please refer to this FAQ on how to upgrade: How to upgrade "Name Your Own Price" products 
  • Is there a way to change the padding on things like marker number?
  • Gav Patel said:
    Is there a way to change the padding on things like marker number?
    Unfortuntely not but you can use AE Global Renamer to rename them with padding.
  • Hi. I cannot get it to export the comment in the marker? Do you have any advice please?
  • al power said:
    Hi. I cannot get it to export the comment in the marker? Do you have any advice please? Thank you.
    al power said:

Please open a support ticket
  • Is there a way to add a "tab" spacing, example: [layername]"TAB"\t[time]\n where "TAB" is the tab spacing?
  • Kevin Ta said:
    Is there a way to add a "tab" spacing, example: [layername]"TAB"\t[time]\n where "TAB" is the tab spacing?
    \t and \n are options in the 'Export to file' option. Is there a reason you need these elsewhere?
  • Kevin Ta said:
    Is there a way to add a "tab" spacing, example: [layername]"TAB"\t[time]\n where "TAB" is the tab spacing?
    \t and \n are options in the 'Export to file' option. Is there a reason you need these elsewhere?
    Sorry, I had to idea that \t was for tab, please ignore then. :)

Edit: Is there a way to batch it on multiple comps and exports each comp to separate text files?
  • Thank you for the ability to shift markers! Hidden instructions.