• Hi,
    Is there any way to allow duplication of words to bulk out the shape when not many words are included? Thanks.
  • Hi, Luke.
    Click "Edit Words List" button.
    The format of the string is:
    [Weight]Tab[Word].

You can duplicate the entire list of words.
    You can change the weight of words.
    Words can be repeated.

For the most dense packaging of words in the form, enable the "Degrade Scale" option.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Hi, Ben.
    You can add your color palette to a file User_Color_Themes.json (Fly-out menu "Open Presets Folder")
    This is helpful, please can you tell me what 'maskcolor' means in the file? Thanks.
    Luke
  • Color to display the current shape if the "View Shape" switch is active.
  • Hi,

I see you will be featured in Summer of Sales 2019 in August and just wondered if there is any current promo codes/deals I could use for a purchase of Word Cloud right now. Thanks.

Luke
  • Unfortunately, there are no promo codes.
    The site has two sales per year, Cyber Monday and Summer Sale.
  • I have the same issue as Cagdas below. I have raised a ticket and tried the manual installation method.

I am on Windows 10, using AE 16.1.2 Build 55.

I have enabled the scripts to be able to write files and network access.

Like Cagdas I have the same blank window/panel.
  • Im working with the demo mode, only to create word cloud for now. My Problem is that  I cant do it. The "result" shows only one text in red. I had the problem before, but before I tried 3-4 times and than it works. Now I, trying "endless"  and no more world cloud are show only one "word" in red...I doing word cloud with one "multiple" word, it works before...What is the reason? Thanks
  • Hi, Stefan.
    After Effect is often freezes the frame update.

This should help:
    Save project.
    Purge All Memory and Disk Cache.
    Restart AE.
    Reopen Project.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Hi, Stefan.
    After Effect is often freezes the frame update.

This should help:
    Save project.
    Purge All Memory and Disk Cache.
    Restart AE.
    Reopen Project.

Thanks
    Andrew
    Thanks Andrew. I restarted PC and uses a new fresh project and here it works! Next time Ill try you solution. Thanks a lot! Great Tool! 
  • can we add our own words?
  • Of course.
    There are several ways to do this.
    1. Edit the list of words with weights.
    2. Create a list of words from the text.
    3. Create a list of words from the link.
    4. Create a list of words from the Wiki search.
    5. Parse the text layer in AE.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Can I have the text read normal before I mix it up and have it form a shape?
  • Yes, you can convert the Text layer to Word Cloud state.

Select the Text Layer and click "Text Layer to Word List" button.
    Dialog 1 - "Make New Word Cloud with current State?" - Yes
    Dialog 2 - "... Add a New Text Layer?" - Yes

A Word Cloud layer will be created with a State 0 repeating the Text Layer.
    Word Cloud will load a list of words from the Text Layer.
    The font in Word Cloud must be set to the same as in the Text Layer manually.

Change the position and size of the Statuses in Effect Controls.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Is there anyway to control the easing of the transition between states?
  • Is there anyway to control the easing of the transition between states?
    In the current version, you cannot control easing. Standard ease() interpolation is used.

Version 2 is currently under development.
    It will add:
    - Support Adobe AI.
    - Color Theme Editor.
    - Multi-Font Word Cloud. (many layers, but only one state)

Let's try to add easing, if possible.

Write what you would like to see in the new version.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Hello! is it possibiel to generate the word cloud and then convert all the words (that stay in the single  word cloud text layer) as separate text layers with the position, rotation, scale etc baked? it would be very useful to allow customized animations... 

• Hello! is it possibiel to generate the word cloud and then convert all the words (that stay in the single  word cloud text layer) as separate text layers with the position, rotation, scale etc baked? it would be very useful to allow customized animations... 
    In the current version, this cannot be done.

But the opportunity will appear in version 2, which will be released next month.
    It will be possible to export the Word Cloud to a composition where each word is in a separate layer. In this mode, it is possible to create a Word Cloud containing words written in different fonts.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • I would be great if there were a slider to control the ease out amount and a slider for the ease in amount. Thanks for considering!
    Is there anyway to control the easing of the transition between states?
    In the current version, you cannot control easing. Standard ease() interpolation is used.

Version 2 is currently under development.
    It will add:
    - Support Adobe AI.
    - Color Theme Editor.
    - Multi-Font Word Cloud. (many layers, but only one state)

Let's try to add easing, if possible.

Write what you would like to see in the new version.

Thanks
    Andrew

• Hi, in the trial version I'm only able to add one state. When I add the second state I get this error message: "Unable to execute script at line 716. After Effects error: Unable to set "font". Value is undefined."

Also, I'm unable to change the font from Comic Sans. Nothing happens when I click it.
  • Hi.

If you do not see a drop-down list of fonts:
    Go to the "Scripting & Expressions" panel of the application Preferences and make sure
    "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network" is checked.

The state may not be added for the same reason.

Thanks
    Andrew

• Can I have the text read normal before I mix it up and have it form a shape?
  • Yes.
    1. Select your text layer.
    2. Press "Text Layer to Words List" button.
    3. Select Yes in "Make New Word Cloud with current State?".

Word Cloud layer with zero State will be created, and words from the Text Layer are loaded into the Words List.
    You can change the weight of words, but not their sequence or quantity. To the Word Cloud, you need to select the Font as in your Text Layer.
    Text to WordCloud.png
    2362 x 1209 - 479K