• I think you might have a rather unfortunate typo in the title of the second page of your included PDF. =P
  • It's intentional ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Would be great if it worked but the 'Set Timeline Columns' doesn't appear to actually control anything. Regardless of what I select it removes all columns which is kinda useless.

EDIT: Nothing really works correctly in this script, any chance of an update?
  • Hey Chris.
    It would help find the issue if you provided more info. Can you please open a support ticket and upload AEP file that's causing you trouble? I'll be happy to take a look.
  • Is there a way to save the order you have the timeline columns in? Instead of default, I normally have the Label, Layer Name, Switches, Parents. Yet, when I use neat freak it reverts everything back to it's default position. 
  • Hey Chris.
    It would help find the issue if you provided more info. Can you please open a support ticket and upload AEP file that's causing you trouble? I'll be happy to take a look.
    Hi mate, it's not 1 project file it's all project files. Have tried it on multiple projects and multiple machines, still no luck unfortunately.

I'm using CC 2018. Example project is here.
  • Hey Chris.
    Hi mate, it's not 1 project file it's all project files. Have tried it on multiple projects and multiple machines, still no luck unfortunately.

I'm using CC 2018. Example project is here.

I have the same problem @ChrisMeadmore . Let me know if you want me to upload something.
  • Is there a way to customize which order the columns are in? I like them in a specific order but every time I use this it just resets it to defaults.
  • I would be interested in how you are able to show/hide the columns in the viewer panel via scripting. I want to create a simple script for myself to switch between "column" presets.
  • Great tool! I use this when getting a project file sent from another designer and I want to reset all UI elements, view options, etc. But missing several Show/Hide checkboxes for:
    1. Grid
    2. Guides
    3. Layer Controls
    I see the "Reset Viewer to Defaults" option, but don't see a way to change those defaults. If there is, would love to know. 
    A checkbox to reset CTI to the mid-point of each Comp would also be great.

Thanks!
  • Can you please add a "Save" option within the "Neat Freak v1.0 Info" pop-up? I need to edit the Default Viewer configuration. I can edit the text within this pop-up, but hitting Close or X doesn't save the changes.
  • Thanks for making this. It would be really great if your tool saved the last used settings.
  • Is there any way to make the column width a little wider? Or save a preset that I like? Everything is just a bit too scrunched. It's super nice setting all the columns on or off, but I find I have to widen the Name and Track Matte columns to see enough to be useful and not cramped. Thanks!