• Does it have kbar integration?
  • Not at this moment!
  • Hello,
    Does the copy work with other applications than Adobe?
    Thank you for your answer :)
  • Hello,
    Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. We just offer the After Effects integration now. What other products would you like to see Copy Pasta working with?

- Danny
  • Is it not compatible with version 2023?
  • Is it not compatible with version 2023?
    Sorry just updated our compatibility. We support 2023.
  • Hello,

I'm just reaching out to request that you include a headless version / integration with KBar. 

Please please please 
  • Hello,
    Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. We just offer the After Effects integration now. What other products would you like to see Copy Pasta working with?

- Danny
    I would LOVE to see this in Premiere Pro. I do hundreds of image downloads that i have to drag from my source folder to the timeline and i just wish it worked as easy as it does in Photoshop. 
    But since you guys did what Adobe didn't do themselves with After Effects and fixed the copy paste function, i beg you now to sort it for PP as well
  • Ae 23
    Im having error after the first time I paste and it won't work again until a complete restart, making it unusable.. in the past few months.
    Updating to Version: 1.5.2  still error. Ive also put a ticket on the website but go no reply . any fix for this ?? otherwise love this plugin and can't live without it!
  • Getting this error: 
    There was an issue pasting from the clipboard. e.stderr: rosetta error:
    /var/db/oah/bc149496b23a407e96483b3030f1b3f7dac0f912f7d8e5a989dccc6c0a50b9d4/2951cc02c78f9e22fb8e52c520da76a5calee180bd7c3ce1ccd9713e96c70dd2/pngpaste.aot:attachmentofcode
    signature supplement failed: 1

Tried reinstalling but still the same.
    Thanks, 
    Y
  • Getting this error: 
    There was an issue pasting from the clipboard. e.stderr: rosetta error:
    /var/db/oah/bc149496b23a407e96483b3030f1b3f7dac0f912f7d8e5a989dccc6c0a50b9d4/2951cc02c78f9e22fb8e52c520da76a5calee180bd7c3ce1ccd9713e96c70dd2/pngpaste.aot:attachmentofcode
    signature supplement failed: 1

Tried reinstalling but still the same.
    Thanks, 
    Y
    Hey Shakran, so sorry about the issues! Would you mind restarting your computer and trying again? If that does not work out, could you open a support ticket?
  • Ae 23
    Im having error after the first time I paste and it won't work again until a complete restart, making it unusable.. in the past few months.
    Updating to Version: 1.5.2  still error. Ive also put a ticket on the website but go no reply . any fix for this ?? otherwise love this plugin and can't live without it!
    Just seeing this. Could you try updating your Mac to the latest version?
  • It used to work well but now I am getting "rosetta" errors almost every time I try using it. Regardless if I run AE with or without Rosetta. Can't really use it anymore. M1 Pro, 64Gb. Latest OS, AE 2022. there is no solution and no response from author, so I assume it's an abandoned project.
  • faaak. This isn't supported for cc2024. What are people using instead?
  • faaak. This isn't supported for cc2024. What are people using instead?
    Hey there! We have a free version now available on https://app.pluginplay.app/tool/copy-pasta ;

You'll need a free Plugin Play account to register. Available for Premiere Pro and AE now :)