• Dudes, what's the use of mono spacer without digit fiddler, when animating. Asking for a friend who bought this.

Cheers,

Coen  
  • Says monopacer instead of monospacer on the gif example of the counters...

But nice plug-in!
  • This is awesome. I don't need it yet, but when I do, it's going to be epic.
  • In real problems is a little useful thing.I'm trying to apply this to the counter now.At the beginning, the text is lumped together, which looks pretty awful, after the manipulations, it turns out to push it, but only align to the left is available.When I do I need align to center inside my counter, it appears some hole in text (when numers are four-digit) that disappears when the number becomes five-digit. 
  • Абсолютно бесполезный скрипт. Сколько раз не пробовал настроить им ровный трекинг, он делает только хуже. Все строчки и буквы сдвигаются каким-то непонятным образом. Короче лучше уж без него, чем тратить время на эти эксперименты. 
  • Not really helpful.

This plugin will destroy any scripts you add for adding spaces or commas in a counter. 

With some fonts it generate unwanted artifacts around characters.

I want my money back.
  • Having issues! The spaces keeps changing and adding extra things at random points. 
  • Having issues! The spaces keeps changing and adding extra things at random points. 
    Hi James, have responded to your ticket.
  • Owen Ling said:
    Says monopacer instead of monospacer on the gif example of the counters...

But nice plug-in!
    Thanks Owen, good catch.
  • In real problems is a little useful thing.
    I'm trying to apply this to the counter now.At the beginning, the text is lumped together, which looks pretty awful, after the manipulations, it turns out to push it, but only align to the left is available.When I do I need align to center inside my counter, it appears some hole in text (when numers are four-digit) that disappears when the number becomes five-digit. 
    Hi Sergey

As mentioned in the tutorial video, the text must always be aligned left unless you want to have the text aligned right, in which case the paragraph text must be set to align right. 
  • Not really helpful.

This plugin will destroy any scripts you add for adding spaces or commas in a counter. 

With some fonts it generate unwanted artifacts around characters.

I want my money back.
    Hi Felipe

Indeed monospacer won't leave spaces, however a workaround for this is to add a character (any character) and then set the baseline shift very high so it disappears. Then you will have a perfectly sized space. If you're having more issues please feel free to open a support ticket as those are monitored daily. 
  • This thing seems to not allow multiple lines on top of each other. Is there some workaround for line breaks?
  • This thing seems to not allow multiple lines on top of each other. Is there some workaround for line breaks?
    Hi Eric

Unfortunately not. I will add this to the description so people are aware. Apologies for not making that clear.
  • "Or don't.  But I'd prefer that you did." 
  • "Or don't.  But I'd prefer that you did." 
    Teehee you got me!
  • It seems Monospacer cant be used in Catalina OS. I get theis message after updating the OS:
    “Monospacer_v1.0.plugin” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware."

Are you planing to launch an update?
  • It seems Monospacer cant be used in Catalina OS. I get theis message after updating the OS:
    “Monospacer_v1.0.plugin” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware."

Are you planing to launch an update?
    Hi Alvaro

Yes, version 1.1.3 is live and has been signed, let me know if you have any issues with it.
  • does not work when I render the video.
  • does not work when I render the video.
    Hi Kevin

Could you please let me know some extra information about what's happening? Is it via media encoder or inside AE? Opening a support ticket is the best way for us to help diagnose the cause and find a solution. 
  • Good tool to fast solve the monospace issues.
    Wouldb e cool to have an "centered" option. Digits adds only on the right side. Now I need to center manually with every new digit.
    Thanks!
  • Good tool to fast solve the monospace issues.
    Wouldb e cool to have an "centered" option. Digits adds only on the right side. Now I need to center manually with every new digit.
    Thanks!
    Hi Vitaly
    Thanks for your suggestion. I'm curious, could you please show me an example of what you're creating?