• I'm getting "It looks like you have the Auto Crop Panel installed, but not the actual plug-in. You will have to install the plug-in before Auto Crop will work." error in AE2022 on an M1 mac, is that why it's not working anymore? Really miss this plugin can we get an update??
  • I have copied all files like in PDF instruction, but Auto Crop plugin doesn't work.The panel exist, but when I click to Auto Crop button, there is "It looks like you have the Auto Crop Panel installed, but not the actual plug-in/ You will have to install the plug-in before Auto Crop will work ". What should I do else?
    AutoCroperror.png
    1317 x 548 - 32K
  • I have copied all files like in PDF instruction, but Auto Crop plugin doesn't work.The panel exist, but when I click to Auto Crop button, there is "It looks like you have the Auto Crop Panel installed, but not the actual plug-in/ You will have to install the plug-in before Auto Crop will work ". What should I do else?

open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Any hope for Apple Silicone support? This is one of the most used plugins! 
  • This plugin is amazing! Works perfectly. What a time saver.
  • Works great on Apple Silicone - thanks!
  • Good and cheap
    great job
  • I have an issue! I've been using the plug-in but since y change one preference on AutoCrop the plug-in show anything and is useless! How can I fix it, I tried to reinstall but noting. I'm using a M1 MacBook
  • AE 2023 support when? thanks buddy
  • Lukas Kus said:
    AE 2023 support when? thanks buddy
    You need to go to - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore\BatchFrame Software if on Win, Not sure for Mac. Copy the folder that has autocrop 3.aex to - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects 2023\Support Files\Plug-ins.  It should work then, at least it did for me.
  • Arguments unfortunately do not work in KBar 3. Both the string option and the numeric option (CROP / 1, DURATION / 2, MASK / 3, PREF / 4 ). Is there a workaround or will this be updated at some point? Im using AE 2023 and Auto Crop 3. Thanks :)
  • Hi! Will you be releasing a version for After Effect 2023?
  • Love this plugin so much! I would love a compatability update for After Effects 2024!
  • Error on AE 2022 on M2 mac > < 
    Ask for help
  • Wong Joi said:
    Error on AE 2022 on M2 mac > < 
    Ask for help

open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I removed the "preferences" from the panel in panel settings. now I want it back...  how do I get back to preferences??