• How does this compare to Ray Dynamic Color?
  • I just came to say that I love the animation!
  • Love this plugin however whenever I open up a solid layer's properties to change the color from one in swatcheroo's history, the panel completely disappears. Is this a common problem maybe there's an easy fix? I'll be working with a lot of solid layers so this really affects whether this plugin is something I can use at all. Thanks.

• @Andrew Olivares -- If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
  • panel tends to flicker / disappear when working on something else than shape layer fill/stroke, when using gradient for example, or solids

• toma ever said:
    panel tends to flicker / disappear when working on something else than shape layer fill/stroke, when using gradient for example, or solids

Odd! If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.

• It would be great, if we could change color in Effect too, like it's done in Sweet colorize) 
  • Hey Zack, could I please request/suggest that you swap (or create an option to swap) the icons for the "Read fill & stroke from AE" and "Apply activated colour" buttons?

I click the wrong one every time, because to me, the Down arrow is 'pulling' information into the tool, and the Up/Away arrow is 'pushing' information out into the world. It's possible that it's also (or instead) the order that's throwing me off, being "Write/Read" rather than "Read/Write".
  • This looks great! Is it possible to save/load palettes of color swatches with this tool?
  • Hey Zack! Is there a way of forcing Swatcheroo to read from / apply to the Fill effect? I often use them on text layers to kinda separate color changes from source text changes. And sometimes on solids and things too. Cheers

• This looks great! Is it possible to save/load palettes of color swatches with this tool?
    Not at the moment, but it's on the list! For now something more palette-oriented (like the Ray tools) would fill this gap.
  • Hey Zack! Is there a way of forcing Swatcheroo to read from / apply to the Fill effect? I often use them on text layers to kinda separate color changes from source text changes. And sometimes on solids and things too. Cheers
    Already on the feature request list! For general reference, Swatcheroo currently uses Layer Styles so that you can tweak Fill and Stroke all in one place. With this feature added, you'd be modifying Fills via effect and Strokes via Layer Style, which is.. inconsistently distributed.

But! It will be present for the next release.
  • Hi Zack!

This tool also works with gradient colors?
  • Hi Zack!

This tool also works with gradient colors?
    Nope! Until Adobe makes gradients friendlier for scripts, there will be very limited support from any tool.
  • The year is 2023, and this still doesn't exist natively in after effects! Zack congratulations on the work, excellent script!
  • Hello zack,
    I love swatcheroo. I missed this for years and your tool is blessing for anyone, who need to work with exact color palettes in different projects.
    But, I have trouble with panel behavior - as it switch to horizontal alignment, it stays with colours on the right side of colour picker and I can not figure it out how to make the palette vertical again. Maybe it is bug? Can you make an update please?

• Hello zack,
    I love swatcheroo. I missed this for years and your tool is blessing for anyone, who need to work with exact color palettes in different projects.
    But, I have trouble with panel behavior - as it switch to horizontal alignment, it stays with colours on the right side of colour picker and I can not figure it out how to make the palette vertical again. Maybe it is bug? Can you make an update please?

please open a Support ticket for assistance: :https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1