• After Effects projects with Scale Up won't load anymore. It worked fine until it stopped working.
    Any changes before it stopping woking, such as GPU driver, After Effects upgrade? If you update the GPU driver recently, could you try the GPU driver 537.58? If it still does not work, please open a support ticket, thank you.
  •  I had a bit of a breakthrough when it came to this fussy plugin. I think that it gets confused when it’s accessing the RAM Preview cache, and the discrepancy between what it wants to access during RAM Previews on the timeline and how the plugin’s Internet-access model checks against that cache (less sure about the second part). That confusion results in a visual error (present only in rendering) where there is a box 50% of comp dimensions, centered, and upscaled; and things outside the box are not upscaled. Taunting me. Saying, I’m broken, what are you gonna do about it? I found I need to make a top level change in an Export comp I’m rendering from, if the effect is applied in Precomp containers. Normally I wouldn't touch it since it's only meant to render individual from a bigger scene. But that means making a small adjustment to, say, the scale by 0.1%. That’s all it takes. Seems to refresh the built-in preview cache. In the past I would restart my computer, but this seems to work. After getting three failures, this change gave me 33! We’re golden. Big breakthrough. Overjoyed

• Ralph Mastromonaco said:  I had a bit of a breakthrough when it came to this fussy plugin. ... Big breakthrough. Overjoyed
    Thank you for sharing the experience, glad to know you got a workaround. The 
    discrepancy may be due to the resolution difference between preview and rendering. Usually, you can purge the memory (Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache),  to refresh.  If you have other problems, please feel free to open a support ticket. Thank you.
  • Are there plans to repair this plugin? Asking people to downgrade their GPU driver is not an acceptable solution.
  • Are there plans to repair this plugin? Asking people to downgrade their GPU driver is not an acceptable solution.
    We just fixed this issue, and update to version 1.4.3, now it should work with the latest Nvidia GPU driver. Please open a support ticket if there are any problems.Thank you.
  • IT TOTALLY WORKS, THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!

Are there plans to repair this plugin? Asking people to downgrade their GPU driver is not an acceptable solution.
    We just fixed this issue, and update to version 1.4.3, now it should work with the latest Nvidia GPU driver. Please open a support ticket if there are any problems.Thank you.

• Hi, I did the update and still ScalUp 1.4.3 don't show up in my Effects & Presets window. It does show up in Premiere Pro, but not in After Effects. I installed it with the Aescripts app and did it manually. Both did not do the trick. Also the plugin crashes with Premiere Pro. It does all work in MacOs, but nog with a Windows machine at my work.
  • Hi, I did the update and still ScalUp 1.4.3 don't show up in my Effects & Presets window. It does show up in Premiere Pro, but not in After Effects. I installed it with the Aescripts app and did it manually. Both did not do the trick. Also the plugin crashes with Premiere Pro. It does all work in MacOs, but nog with a Windows machine at my work.
    Could you please check if the plugin is enabled in effects manager (Effects -> Effect Manager, more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/sg/after-effects/using/effect-manager.html). Please enable it if you can see the plugin in the list. Please open a support ticket if it does not work. Thank you.
    Could you please check if the plugin is enabled in effects manager (Effects -> Effect Manager, more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/sg/after-effects/using/effect-manager.html). Please enable it if you can see the plugin in the list. Please open a support ticket if it does not work. Thank you.
    Wow, indeed.... with Adobe crashing left and right lately, I might have disabled some effects in the chaos. Feeling a bit incompetent now, haha! Thanks for the heads up! Definitely, the plugins crashing are directly tied to Adobe's quirks.
    Wow, indeed.... with Adobe crashing left and right lately, I might have disabled some effects in the chaos. Feeling a bit incompetent now, haha! Thanks for the heads up! Definitely, the plugins crashing are directly tied to Adobe's quirks.
    Great to know the problem is solved. Cheers.
  • Your plugin is really screwing me up. After you gave me a fix for the last time it was crashing, now it won't work again and I've opened a project and everything is all haywire. I have to re-create comps to get around the problem.
  • Your plugin is really screwing me up. After you gave me a fix for the last time it was crashing, now it won't work again and I've opened a project and everything is all haywire. I have to re-create comps to get around the problem.
    Are there any changes in your computer configuration such as OS, GPU driver?  Could you please open a support ticket for further assistance? Thank you.