• The plugin looks great! 

--> Is a native plugin? Any speed claims? GPU acceleration or multiprocessor? Thanks!
  • The plugin looks great! 

--> Is a native plugin? Any speed claims? GPU acceleration or multiprocessor? Thanks!
    Thank! 
    --> Yes, it is native. It works fast. 

You can push "Try" button, download plugin and check speed on your PC.
  • I like this emulation approach. It feels pretty realistic, IMO.
    It might take a bit of experimentation/animation to get the right look, but that also encourages unique results. 
  • A pretty plugin. Some comments:

1. Seems to render slowly on my Mac 2,3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 32 GB RAM, AE 17.5.1
    2. A pity there is no option to reduce the strength to 0, so signal strength is 1, but the effect is still there. A philosophy, but this avoids to make glitches spontaneously. So if I would like only use TV Distortion without the topper settings. So only with adjustment layer possible.
    3. A pity it crashes to often on the mentioned system…

Any changes planned to 2+3?

Nevertheless, congrats! Better then other known simulations and glitches, IMHO.
  • A pretty plugin. Some comments:

1. Seems to render slowly on my Mac 2,3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 32 GB RAM, AE 17.5.1
    2. A pity there is no option to reduce the strength to 0, so signal strength is 1, but the effect is still there. A philosophy, but this avoids to make glitches spontaneously. So if I would like only use TV Distortion without the topper settings. So only with adjustment layer possible.
    3. A pity it crashes to often on the mentioned system…

Any changes planned to 2+3?

Nevertheless, congrats! Better then other known simulations and glitches, IMHO.
    Hello Krystyna!
    2) We cant use 0 in parameter, because it will lead to dividing by 0 in our code. So 1 is lowest point in signal strength. 
    I think there are many ways to make same effect as TV distortion without our plugin, so we didnt think about using it without other parameters.

3) Some of users faced same problem, and now we are trying to figure out how to recreate this bug, so we can fix it. 

Thank you for using and for kind words! 
  • What camera was used to record the footage in the video. Also was the footage 4k or 1080p or 480?

thanks
  • What camera was used to record the footage in the video. Also was the footage 4k or 1080p or 480?

thanks
    iPhone 8-10 cameras. Resolution varied from vertical 720p (croped to horizontal) to horizontal 720p
  • Nice plugin! It only crashes AE all the time. (macOS 11.2, AE 17.7.0) 
    Are you guys planning an update soon?
  • Ver. 1.0.1 works fine now on my: Mac 2,3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 32 GB RAM, AE 17.5.1
    I love this plugin!
  • Nice plugin! It only crashes AE all the time. (macOS 11.2, AE 17.7.0) 
    Are you guys planning an update soon?
    Thanks!
    Already updated it yesterday :) Download version 1.0.1
  • 1.1.9  (Current version)  -  Mar 22, 2021 ???

Fix it on 1.1.0

• 1.1.9  (Current version)  -  Mar 22, 2021 ???

Fix it on 1.1.0

oh you are right! Thanks!
  • Hello. Amazingly cool plugin. Is there any way to add control for the amount of blur that's applied by the plugin? In some cases I'd like to reduce the amount of blur, and I'm finding that this plugin makes everything quite fuzzy, even with all the other parameters down or off.
  • ive just purchased this plugin on my mac and love it ! i just have one question; how do you remove the red 'X' that stretches across the screen? cant seem to remove it from the display when i have this effect open.

thanks !
  • Hey! What are the settings to get the distortions for black text on white background as you see in the intro video? I can't quite replicate the effect:)
  • Great plugin -- any chance it'll be GPU accelerated in the future? :) Rendering this out can add quite a bit of time currently
  • ive just purchased this plugin on my mac and love it ! i just have one question; how do you remove the red 'X' that stretches across the screen? cant seem to remove it from the display when i have this effect open.

thanks !
    I'm having the same issue! Even after exporting footage. have you solved it yet?
  • lore suto said:
    Hello. Amazingly cool plugin. Is there any way to add control for the amount of blur that's applied by the plugin? In some cases I'd like to reduce the amount of blur, and I'm finding that this plugin makes everything quite fuzzy, even with all the other parameters down or off.
    Hey! Sorry for a late answer. There is sub menu called "Experimental parameters", where you can find Scanline blur parameter. Turn it to 0. 
    Also thanks for using our tool!

thanks !

ive just purchased this plugin on my mac and love it ! i just have one question; how do you remove the red 'X' that stretches across the screen? cant seem to remove it from the display when i have this effect open.

thanks !
    I'm having the same issue! Even after exporting footage. have you solved it yet?
    Hello guys! You need to register your plugin in After Effects. Push "register" button in plugin menu in After Effects and paste your license code! Good luck!
  • Great plugin -- any chance it'll be GPU accelerated in the future? :) Rendering this out can add quite a bit of time currently
    Hello Joey! Looks like we do not plan to add GPU accelerating now. But who knows, everything is possible! We just don't have enough time to do that.
  • Hey! What are the settings to get the distortions for black text on white background as you see in the intro video? I can't quite replicate the effect:)
    Hey Marcus! Sorry, but i do not remember parameters)) Just make signal strengh low, and move text in frame! Good luck!
  • I bought this.
    Manual installation is complete.
    But it is on the screen, a red 'X' appears,
    i want to delete this But I don't know where to find the license code. Where is the license code?
  • I bought this.
    Manual installation is complete.
    But it is on the screen, a red 'X' appears,
    i want to delete this But I don't know where to find the license code. Where is the license code?
    I found the license code.
    I will use the program well. It's such a good program.
    I am a painter living in Korea.
    @dacsurlap I will use this program on YouTube.
  • I can’t get it to install on Premiere Pro manually or through the manager. Not sure what I can do, I’ve tried everything.