Zaebects Bundle
  • I'd love to get this bundle, but I already have modulation, so it doesn't seem worth it. Is there a way to take out the cost of plugins that are already bought?
  • Great bundle! I have a question, when i try to use the Physarum effect i instantly get a pink X across the frame. I cant seem to get rid of it, any idea if it's the effect or a setting in AE? 
  • Hi there, is everything from the bundle compatible with Apple's Silicon M1 ?
  • Hi there, is everything from the bundle compatible with Apple's Silicon M1 ?
    Hello! Sorry for delay. Yes, all plugins from bundle are compatible with M1

Great bundle! I have a question, when i try to use the Physarum effect i instantly get a pink X across the frame. I cant seem to get rid of it, any idea if it's the effect or a setting in AE? 
    Hi! You need to register your plugin in After Effects

I'd love to get this bundle, but I already have modulation, so it doesn't seem worth it. Is there a way to take out the cost of plugins that are already bought?
    Hello! Please, open support ticket, where we can discuss this question with Admin
  • Hi, when exporting a comp, the effect is not rendered. Why? AE 22.4.0 MAC 0S 12.5.01