Pseudo Effect Maker 3
  • The replace function is amazing time saver and was the biggest issue for me in the past while using this plugin. Thank you so much for solving it!!
  • I wonder if there's a way to import an already applied custom effect panel into an empty Pseudo Effect Maker window?

For example I created a custom effect, applied it to a null layer and then quit After Effects. Later I turned AE back on and wanted to continue customizing my applied effect, but couldn't do it as the read function would not read the custom effect..  And obviously I forgot to save my effect preset in the Pseudo Effect Maker so I lost all my work and had to re-do it, which was super frustrating. 
  • Also there seems to be a bug when you enter a negative default value like "-200" - in the applied controller it shows up as "200", so it seems it's impossible to have a negative defaul value. Unless I'm missing something.
  • Does anyone know the point of making a control invisible? I've a feeling it'd be really useful for something, but I can't figure out what.
  • Hi...We make templates.Does this effect give customers an missing error?
  • Hi, awesome extesion !!!  just notice something. I was testing it and created a group of let's say 10 angle controls.
    And notice that it doesn't let me input parameters to all 10 angle controls at the same time, I can only change parameters going one by one in the controls.
    am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to change parameters by groups? Or let's say you select 3 or 4 angle controls to change them to the same parameter, is it possible? 

cheers!
  • I wonder if there's a way to import an already applied custom effect panel into an empty Pseudo Effect Maker window?

For example I created a custom effect, applied it to a null layer and then quit After Effects. Later I turned AE back on and wanted to continue customizing my applied effect, but couldn't do it as the read function would not read the custom effect..  And obviously I forgot to save my effect preset in the Pseudo Effect Maker so I lost all my work and had to re-do it, which was super frustrating. 
    I am also curious about this and would like such functionality
  • Can the Dropdown Menu be used in a pseudo effect?
  • This plugin is absolute trash, and a complete waste of money. It does nothing AE can't do natively, in addition it does now allow for complex effects, expressions, use of shape or text layers. Insane You're even allow to sell this on this marketplace. 
  • Hello, I am a Chinese user, I like this plug-in very much, but I cannot output Chinese, whenever output Chinese will be garbled, I hope that can be solved, looking forward to your reply!