Coco Color CoWorker
  • Does the plugin allow to set the colors for fills and strokes separately before applying them to ie a shape layer?
  • Does the plugin allow to set the colors for fills and strokes separately before applying them to ie a shape layer?
    Hi,
    There are 2 type of apply color right now for palettes. you can import the palette with all colors as a null layer and use colors anywhere in your project or you can simply select your layer and click on a color card and plugins adds a fill effect on the layer and set the color there. We will add some hotkeys soon to let you apply color for strokes or fill only. Please let me know what you like to see in the next version.

Regards,
    David
  • Can I use my license on both my desktop and laptop? Like I use Adobe Cloud on two PC's simultaneously?
  • Can I use my license on both my desktop and laptop? Like I use Adobe Cloud on two PC's simultaneously?
    Hi Seyfi,
    With Reference to Aescripts license FAQ  You can install the plugin in 2 computers but you are allowed to use one at the same time.

Regards,
    David
  • Hey this looks cool. In the video it only shows the panel fully expanded, with a lot of negative space.

Once you have your palette (for a project), is there a way to minimise the panel to only show that project's active palette?
    Just so that it is constantly available and visible, but takes up minimal screen real estate.
    Thanks!

• Hello, does these hotkeys also work for Stroke in Text? if not is it possible to apply this?
  • Hey this looks cool. In the video it only shows the panel fully expanded, with a lot of negative space.

Once you have your palette (for a project), is there a way to minimise the panel to only show that project's active palette?
    Just so that it is constantly available and visible, but takes up minimal screen real estate.
    Thanks!

Hi Tim,
    Thanks for your Feedback!
    Actually for now you can import palettes and then you dont need panel to work with the palette. But we are adding a palette moderator soon that can check the active palette on project and we give lots of abilities such as apply on multiple colors or link colors or ... Stay in touch for new Updates:)

Regards,
    David
  • Hello, does these hotkeys also work for Stroke in Text? if not is it possible to apply this?
    Hi Lutz,
    We just started develop of hotkeys, we will release it in this week and i hope hotkeys work on both Stroke and fill. Please stay tunned and wait for the update!

Regards,
    David
  • Tool looks awesome, but have a question ! Is it possible to add in future more flexible color harmonies generator, so we can develop complementary, triad, quad color harmonies and so on ? Is it possible to import .ase or .aco color pallets ?
  • Tool looks awesome, but have a question ! Is it possible to add in future more flexible color harmonies generator, so we can develop complementary, triad, quad color harmonies and so on ? Is it possible to import .ase or .aco color pallets ?
    Hi Andrew,
    Sure we are developing a feature for making palette using color wheel and color harmonies, i hope we release it in next week:). Also we will develop COCO file format which you can export or import anything from library. 
    About .ase and .aco, i have no idea. Would you please open a support ticket and let us know how you work with those formats and why you think its essential?

Thanks for your feedback!
    David
    Hi,
    Please check out the new version. Right now you can use hotkeys on Shapes to apply on stroke or fill or both.
    To apply on stroke only: hold ctrl and then click on color card
    Fill only: shift + click
    both: normal click

I will work on text, Hope i make it soon:)
    Regards,
    David
    Hi,
    Please check out the new version. Right now you can use hotkeys on Shapes to apply on stroke or fill or both.
    To apply on stroke only: hold ctrl and then click on color card
    Fill only: shift + click
    both: normal click

Please let me know if you have any other suggestion!

Regards,
    David
  • Hi, love the product? when using the gradient the gradient doesnt follow the object when animation, how do I make sure it follow?
  • Hi Axel, First Precomp your animated object then use the gradient. if you have any other qustion please send us ticket

• Is there a way to apply a gradient to a stroke of an shape layer? If not, would be very nice to have.
  • Hi, yes you can hold down alt or ctrl to apply on shape or stroke
  • David Sey said:
    Hi, yes you can hold down alt or ctrl to apply on shape or stroke. 

lutz krekel
    If i try it with Color Gradients and "Import" it fills the whole shape with the stroke equal if press Ctrl or Shift while clicking.

• Is there a way to apply a gradient to a stroke of an shape layer? If not, would be very nice to have.
    Hi Dear,
    I think its not possible to apply gradient on a shape stroke in aftereffects, unless you make a separate layer for stroke.

Regards,
    David