AEVIEWER 2 Pro
  • I have a Pro version that I am using to create packages to share with the rest of the team. But I am getting "Error: 300 pack hasn't been activated" when testing on the free version. Is a Pro version needed to install and use packages?
  • I have a Pro version that I am using to create packages to share with the rest of the team. But I am getting "Error: 300 pack hasn't been activated" when testing on the free version. Is a Pro version needed to install and use packages?
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket and send us the package.
  • Hi,
    Thanks for making this addon... so far its been helpful. I'm running into 1 issue though and I'm wondering if it's a cap on the free version. I'm trying to view a folder structure with around 250 folders, but it's limiting the folders that are viewable to 48. Please advise.
  • Hi,
    Thanks for making this addon... so far its been helpful. I'm running into 1 issue though and I'm wondering if it's a cap on the free version. I'm trying to view a folder structure with around 250 folders, but it's limiting the folders that are viewable to 48. Please advise.

Aeviewer loads more files on scroll. If you are using it on a large monitor, you can setup to display more files by default under the Aeviewer settings (three dots menu)
  • I bought the Pro version and it looks promising. I was tempted by the Detect Sequences option. 
    Unfortunately, it turned out not to work as I thought. I expected to see a preview of the sequence as a single element, not just single frames as in Finder. I know that when imported it immediately imports as a sequence, but the Import/File option can do the same thing. Do you plan to enhance AEVIEWER Pro in the future with a function to detect and view sequences as a single file with a thumbnail preview of the animation? That would be great, because some render engines don't have the option to put renders in separate folders, they just put all render passages in one place. 
  • Hi Marcin,
    We have already added the preview as a single element. The reason why you are not getting the preview properly could be becaus of some specific naming of the sequence files. Please open a support ticket for further assistance and attach the sequence files. Thanks!
  • I don't know if it is a bug or a feature, but on my "Quick Access" everytime I click on a folder, the program brings me to the path where that "favorite folder" is located. That's horrible, I only access my favorite folders, I don't want to know where this folder is located. See here!

I hope you can leave it as it was before.
  • I don't know if it is a bug or a feature, but on my "Quick Access" everytime I click on a folder, the program brings me to the path where that "favorite folder" is located. That's horrible, I only access my favorite folders, I don't want to know where this folder is located. See here!

I hope you can leave it as it was before.

Hi, please open a support ticket on this matter
  • I'm not sure if I use AEpro corectly, but ae files have animated previews files or folders - WITHOUT preparing gif previews? No nead to prepare gif preview. Pure preview folders and files?
  • I'm not sure if I use AEpro corectly, but ae files have animated previews files or folders - WITHOUT preparing gif previews? No nead to prepare gif preview. Pure preview folders and files?
    Automatic preview generation function for AEP and MOGRT is still in progress. In the meantime you need to generate the preview by yourself. Here is a tutorial on how you can do that:

Folder previews are automatically generated using the first JPEG or PNG file in the folder.
  • I purchased AEVIEWER in 2021 for $59.99.
    Do I need to purchase AEVIEWER2 pro separately? Are there any free updates?
  • kim garam said:
    I purchased AEVIEWER in 2021 for $59.99.
    Do I need to purchase AEVIEWER2 pro separately? Are there any free updates?
    Hi, we had a discount at the launch of AEVIEWER 2 but it's not there anymore.
  • What a fantastic product. Fully featured and really does a good job on what Adobe After Effects really should have built in. The asset previews and the fact that you can render a composition for reuse was incredible helpful for me.
  • Really nice tool !!
    Please add the PDF reader function, cuz all the work instruction came in as PDF, and it's really annoying I have to change between folder and PDF file and AE, please save me from the hell !!! 
    Thank you in advance~
  • Really nice tool !!
    Please add the PDF reader function, cuz all the work instruction came in as PDF, and it's really annoying I have to change between folder and PDF file and AE, please save me from the hell !!! 
    Thank you in advance~
    PDF support will be available in the next update of PRO verison
  • The 2.1.4 version runs on the after effects 2019 version and prompts an error: Unable to execute script at line 1. Function AEViewer.Analytics addAnalytics is undefined
  • The 2.1.4 version runs on the after effects 2019 version and prompts an error: Unable to execute script at line 1. Function AEViewer.Analytics addAnalytics is undefined
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket.
  • Hello, I read MKV is supported. Premiere itself does NOT support MKV import. 
    Can I edit MKV when I have this AEVIEWER 2 PRO in Premiere Pro?
  • Hi Christiaan, unfortunately, you can only preview MKV with Aeviewer. Using Aeviewer Pro doesn't allow you to import the MKV.
  • hello, I see that instant search gives good results using words within the filename.  I was wondering if it was possible to search metadata terms, and if not, a possible feature request?  Thanks so much.
  • hello, I see that instant search gives good results using words within the filename.  I was wondering if it was possible to search metadata terms, and if not, a possible feature request?  Thanks so much.
    Hi Robert, there is no such option yet. In theory yes, that' possible but I don't thing that it would be implemented in the forthcoming months.
  • My client sent me this plugin and there is an executable file called "videoserver.exe" located in the directory. Can you please confirm this is part of Aeviewer or is this somehting malicious?
  • My client sent me this plugin and there is an executable file called "videoserver.exe" located in the directory. Can you please confirm this is part of Aeviewer or is this somehting malicious?

Hi, this is a part of Aeviewer.
  • Bought Big pack which contains AEviewer, after that bought Aeviewer because it's advantages, and now I see I have to pay again with no update and no offer.
    It's more benefit for who has just arrived to after effects world recently, or for who has been using pirate copies of version one and finally took v2.
    Maybe you'll have to think in your old customers, probably they will be customers again.
    Great product, bad policies.
  • Bought Big pack which contains AEviewer, after that bought Aeviewer because it's advantages, and now I see I have to pay again with no update and no offer.
    It's more benefit for who has just arrived to after effects world recently, or for who has been using pirate copies of version one and finally took v2.
    Maybe you'll have to think in your old customers, probably they will be customers again.

Hi Jano, Big Pack includes very old and limited version of Aeviewer that was released more than 5 years ago. Lots of good stuff came to Aeviewer since then and we are constantly working on the new updates. Also, we provide a free version of it so it's up to you to decide on you need a paid upgrade. :)

I just noticed that you wrote that you bought Aeviewer previously. We offered an upgrade price during the first year and sent emails about that.