Text Replacer for Premiere Pro
  • Does this only work with Mogrts that give you the ability to change the text?
  • Does this only work with Mogrts that give you the ability to change the text?
    Hi Patrick

Correct. It let's you replace text from your After Effects mogrts.
    Are you looking for a different functionality?

If so it would be great if you open a support ticket this way we
    can discuss it further.

Henrique \\ TMMW
    Text Replacer for Premiere Pro  |  Clips Exporter  |  Thumbs Up  |  Selector for Premiere Pro
  • Hi. What happens if a mogrt has more than one editable text box field? Does it work with multiple editable lines?
  • Hi. What happens if a mogrt has more than one editable text box field? Does it work with multiple editable lines?
    Hi Adam

Yes.
    Text Replacer for Premiere Pro works with multiple editable properties too. It will import/export all of them.
    They are added in order to the spreadsheet.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Henrique \\ TMMW

Text Replacer for Premiere Pro  |  Clips Exporter  |  Thumbs Up  |  Selector for Premiere Pro

• Great job. 

At the moment though, it exports text that is present in the "comments" fields of the Mogrts too, and this makes it messy. Would it be possible to exclude the text that is in the "Comments" fields? 
    Thanks
  • Great job. 

At the moment though, it exports text that is present in the "comments" fields of the Mogrts too, and this makes it messy. Would it be possible to exclude the text that is in the "Comments" fields? 
    Thanks

Hi Carlo

Unfortunately Premiere currently sees the comments as text properties.
    So we don't have a way to separate them.

As a temporary solution, you can delete those rows manually from the spreadsheet.
    They don't need to be there when reimporting the text.

Let me know if you need any other questions or suggestions.

Henrique \\ TMMW

• Hi Henrique,

I tried your tool and I'm pretty interested about getting it for my company.

I would like to make a test with 20 editors to have data to analyse, and if we're satisfied, maybe provide it to the wholde company.
    How can I do for the test ? Is the floating server license enough for 20 people (and a lot more then) ?
    Is there a possibility to reach you and discuss further for possible collaborations ?

Don't hesitate to answer me there or to reach me through the mail adress on my profil.

Thanks a lot !

Adrien
  • Hi Henrique,

I tried your tool and I'm pretty interested about getting it for my company.

I would like to make a test with 20 editors to have data to analyse, and if we're satisfied, maybe provide it to the wholde company.
    How can I do for the test ? Is the floating server license enough for 20 people (and a lot more then) ?
    Is there a possibility to reach you and discuss further for possible collaborations ?

Don't hesitate to answer me there or to reach me through the mail adress on my profil.

Thanks a lot !

Adrien
    Click on the green TRY button to download the free trial.

If you need further assistance please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id= 1812

• I only wish this tool was available 5 years ago:)

It would've saved me so much time as I'm working part-time with subtitles, and converting .srt files into mogrt is a game changer for me.

Thanks a lot Henrique for putting up a great piece of software.

Cheers!
  • Hi everyone!

I've problem with Text Replacer. I've my licence, everything was good, and since yesterday... 
    Nothing works, I see just this picture, with "Restart Extention". That's all. I don't wanna click on someting...

Can you help me please.. We have 10 licences, and two with this problems...

Thanks a lot !
  • Hi everyone!

I've problem with Text Replacer. I've my licence, everything was good, and since yesterday... 
    Nothing works, I see just this picture, with "Restart Extention". That's all. I don't wanna click on someting...

Can you help me please.. We have 10 licences, and two with this problems...

Thanks a lot !

Hi Adrien

Was this issue solved?
    I've contacted you via email but have not heard back.

Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Henrique \\ TMMW