• imageStyleX

Video stylization tool with AI. Convert videos into cartoon, drawing, painting, halftone and many other styles. The performance is highly dependent on GPU, and some old GPU cards (before 2012) are not supported. Please TRY it before purchase.

https://aescripts.com/stylex/

• Hello.

Is this plugin Apple Silicon compatible? (After Effects 22.4).

Thank you.
  • Hello. Is this plugin Apple Silicon compatible? (After Effects 22.4). Thank you.
    Yes, Apple Silicon is supported. You can try the free trial to test if it works on your machine. Thank you.
  • Hey! You have a very cool plugin. But I'm very sad that I can't use it. I installed a trial version to test and buy your product, but I can't seem to get it to work. Not in the Premiere, not in the After Effect. I've tried everything. All program settings, removed all plug-ins, put them in the folder of the After effect itself and back to the Common folder. For all my friends, the plugin works on both 10 and 11 windows. On different versions of after effects. Even on my laptop, on the same adobe account, the plugin works. But there is an empty after effects. I guess the problem is in my after effects. But I can't even imagine where she is? I feel like I've tried everything and your plugin just doesn't like me :(
    I have a powerful PC: RTK 3070, i7 10700f, 64gb ram, win 11
    I really want to buy and use your plugin! Please help me...
    Screenshot_609.png
    1741 x 1385 - 868K
    Screenshot_610.png
    1737 x 1390 - 82K
    Screenshot_612.png
    1729 x 1392 - 89K
    Screenshot_611.png
    1722 x 1385 - 91K
  • Hey! You have a very cool plugin. But I'm very sad that I can't use it. I installed a trial version to test and buy your product, but I can't seem to get it to work. Not in the Premiere, not in the After Effect. I've tried everything. All program settings, removed all plug-ins, put them in the folder of the After effect itself and back to the Common folder. For all my friends, the plugin works on both 10 and 11 windows. On different versions of after effects. Even on my laptop, on the same adobe account, the plugin works. But there is an empty after effects. I guess the problem is in my after effects. But I can't even imagine where she is? I feel like I've tried everything and your plugin just doesn't like me :(
    I have a powerful PC: RTK 3070, i7 10700f, 64gb ram, win 11
    I really want to buy and use your plugin! Please help me...
    Thanks for your interests at this tool. The problems is possible related with the GPU driver, could you please try to update/re-install the driver https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us. If it does not work for you, please open a support ticket for further assistant. Thank you.
  • I thought about it, but I have the latest studio driver 512.96 from May 23rd. I have opened Ticket #1081573
  • So, after paying for Transfusion, which NEVER WORKED, you want me to pay again for this update? Shenanigans!
    Thank you for the comments. 
    Many users made very interesting and creative works with StyleX plugin.
    There are some reasons that cause this plugin not working well, such as GPU configurations, OS version and AE/PR version. It is recommened to try this plugin before purchase, and you can ask for refund within 3 months after purchasing if you are not satisfied with this plugin.
    Any comments, bug reports and suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.
  • Are the developers related to TransfusionAI?
  • Nevermind. Installed the trial version on a 3080 laptop using AE 2020. Crashes every time I add the effect. 
  • Nevermind. Installed the trial version on a 3080 laptop using AE 2020. Crashes every time I add the effect. 

It is possible that the issue is with the GPU driver.
    Could you please update the GPU driver to see if it can solve the problem:https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us? And if it is with AMD CPU, please try to download the radeon adrenalin tool and updating the drivers? More info, please refer to https://github.com/KhronosGroup/Vulkan-Loader/issues/552#issuecomment-965617912.
    If it does not work for you, could you please open a support ticket. Thank you.

• Are the developers related to TransfusionAI?

Not really related. The TransfusionAI users may be interested in StyleX, and there is a discount for them.
  • Downloaded the trial version because I'm willing to buy it but have some trouble with it.
    While on some pics or videos it works perfectly fine, in many cases it does not. The format of the files is .mp4, I precompose that file and then apply the plugin. Is there any reason why it doesn't work in some cases? 
  • Downloaded the trial version because I'm willing to buy it but have some trouble with it.
    While on some pics or videos it works perfectly fine, in many cases it does not. The format of the files is .mp4, I precompose that file and then apply the plugin. Is there any reason why it doesn't work in some cases? 
    Some high resolution files may not work well due to the limitation of CPU and GPU resourses. Could you please open a support ticket, with more information such as CPU and GPU model, the resolution of problematic files, and the Style mode? What do you mean it does not work, artifacts, unexpected output, or just crash? Thank you.
    Some high resolution files may not work well due to the limitation of CPU and GPU resourses. Could you please open a support ticket, with more information such as CPU and GPU model, the resolution of problematic files, and the Style mode? What do you mean it does not work, artifacts, unexpected output, or just crash? Thank you.
    Wow! that was fast! Thx for answering right away!
    I'll open a support ticket then so I can show you what's the problem.
    In my case the resolution was too low. 
    Thx you guys, u are great. Took you less than an hour to answer all my questions!
    I don't know if other users will like the plugin, I do, but I would recommend it just because of the great customer service you have. We can count on you!
    Once again, thank you.
    In my case the resolution was too low. 
    Thx you guys, u are great. Took you less than an hour to answer all my questions!
    I don't know if other users will like the plugin, I do, but I would recommend it just because of the great customer service you have. We can count on you!
    Once again, thank you.
    Thank you very much. Hope StyleX is useful to you. 
  • Crashes AE every single time I apply the effect :( I'm on version 22.4.0 Windows 
  • Crashes AE every single time I apply the effect :( I'm on version 22.4.0 Windows 
    Could you please update the GPU driver to see if it can solve the problem?
    If it does not work for you, could you please open a support ticket
     with more informations (GPU model, AE/PR version and footage size). Thank you.
    Could you please update the GPU driver to see if it can solve the problem?
    If it does not work for you, could you please open a support ticket
     with more informations (GPU model, AE/PR version and footage size). Thank you.
    Hi, so I'm on the latest NVidia studio driver 516.59 and I'm using AE 22.4.0, the plugin crashes AE on any media I have tested the plugin with. It's mostly been simple 1080 res mp4 material. I am using NVidia RTX 3080ti and I'm on Windows 11 with all the latest build updates and drivers. AE will crash immediately once the effect is applied to the media. I even tried to test on a larger psd and 4k footage and the same thing happens once I apply the effect, AE crashes
  • Thank you for the new fix! It's working great now so far :) 
  • Hi! Installed the trial version of StyleX 1.0.1 in Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
    The laptop has 2 GPUs. Intel and NVIDIA 3070. When rendering in the "Style Transfer" mode, the Intel GPU is loaded.
    Why is this happening? Premiere gives an error in "Cartoon" mode (AEVideofilter: 11)
  • Hi! Installed the trial version of StyleX 1.0.1 in Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
    The laptop has 2 GPUs. Intel and NVIDIA 3070. When rendering in the "Style Transfer" mode, the Intel GPU is loaded.
    Why is this happening? Premiere gives an error in "Cartoon" mode (AEVideofilter: 11)
    StyleX does not recoginze the GTX3070 as a discrete GPU. Could you please update the GPU driver? If it does not work for you, please open a support ticket for further assistance. Thank you.
  • StyleX does not recoginze the GTX3070 as a discrete GPU. Could you please update the GPU driver? If it does not work for you, please open a support ticket for further assistance. Thank you.
    Will there be support for discrete GTX30XX GPUs in the future?
  • StyleX does not recoginze the GTX3070 as a discrete GPU. Could you please update the GPU driver? If it does not work for you, please open a support ticket for further assistance. Thank you.
    Will there be support for discrete GTX30XX GPUs in the future?
    Amost all Nvidia GPUs are supported such as GTX10XX, 20XX and 30XX. Just for some reason (e.g. gpu driver issue), it can not recognize it on your laptop.
  • Thanks for this very fast "update" to my beloved transfusion. One question though: is there a guide or tutorial on how to create styles-images? Some explanation that helps me understand how styleX deals with the image to transfer into a style and how to influence that?
  • Thanks for your interests in this tool. 
    The usage is simple, you can refer to this which is also in the description page. Cartoon mode is default, it is straightforward, you can see the cartoon effects once you apply the plugin. For style mode, you need to add a layer for each style image/video, and there are more than 60 style images in the installation package, and then you can select the style image in the dropdown list. And you can check the manual to know more about how the sliders influence the effect. Please open a support ticket if you have anything unclear, or any problems. Thank you.
  • Thank you for this amazing tool! I have been looking for a cartoon look plugin for AE for a long time and have tested all the popular plugins by now. But this is by far the best cartoon look plugin available for AE.
    The look and the outlines are so accurate, not comparable to the plugins of the big competitors (which just add random black outlines).
    Runs super fast on the small Mac Studio M1!
    Big recommendation from my side!
  • Thank you for this amazing tool! I have been looking for a cartoon look plugin for AE for a long time and have tested all the popular plugins by now. But this is by far the best cartoon look plugin available for AE.
    The look and the outlines are so accurate, not comparable to the plugins of the big competitors (which just add random black outlines).
    Runs super fast on the small Mac Studio M1!
    Big recommendation from my side!
    Thanks a lot for your generous words and supports. Glad to know it works well for you.
  • hola buen día una pregunta  me siguen apareciendo su marca de agua   pero  cuando bajo el chroma blend   en algunos videos no en todos se ve, ya pague por la clave a que se debera, solome pasa con su  plug in
  • hola buen día una pregunta  me siguen apareciendo su marca de agua   pero  cuando bajo el chroma blend   en algunos videos no en todos se ve, ya pague por la clave a que se debera, solome pasa con su  plug in
    ¿Podrías probar con un nuevo proyecto? Si la marca de agua aún está allí, ¿podría abrir un ticket de soporte para obtener más ayuda?
    Gracias.
  • muy wapos los resultados, pero tengo una duda, ¿hay alguna forma que tengan estilo cartton con una imagen que inserte?, o de usar el estilo  y alguna forma de usar la textura aparte como opciones en alguna actualización? estaria genial algo asi, poder animar mi  video estilo ghilbi con una imagen referenciada o que pueda tener la textrura de un arbol o rocas  la piel y objetos con otras texturas usando mascaras no se si se explica mi duda, gracias,  me agrada bastante Stylex, en la version  adobe premiere y ae 2020 funciona bn pero en algunos videos me crasheaba por la imagen insertada, aparte de marcas en algunos videos, en pr y ae 2022 no me pasa eso y se renderiza mas rápido como dato
  • muy wapos los resultados, pero tengo una duda, ¿hay alguna forma que tengan estilo cartton con una imagen que inserte?, o de usar el estilo  y alguna forma de usar la textura aparte como opciones en alguna actualización? estaria genial algo asi, poder animar mi  video estilo ghilbi con una imagen referenciada o que pueda tener la textrura de un arbol o rocas  la piel y objetos con otras texturas usando mascaras no se si se explica mi duda, gracias,  me agrada bastante Stylex, en la version  adobe premiere y ae 2020 funciona bn pero en algunos videos me crasheaba por la imagen insertada, aparte de marcas en algunos videos, en pr y ae 2022 no me pasa eso y se renderiza mas rápido como dato
    No entiendo completamente la textura y las máscaras que mencionaste. Creo que primero puede aplicar StyleX con el modo de dibujos animados para obtener las regiones suaves y luego otro styleX con el modo de imagen de referencia. Para el problema del bloqueo, puede abrir un ticket de soporte para explicar más. Gracias.
  • hi, i spun this up on a windows VM with an Nvidia T4 and get a totally green image when the plugin is enabled. is this a known bug? i'm going crazy with troubleshooting here. any advice apprecaited since i use this on my primary workstation and love this plugin. thank you!
  • Ian Brent said:
    hi, i spun this up on a windows VM with an Nvidia T4 and get a totally green image when the plugin is enabled. is this a known bug? i'm going crazy with troubleshooting here. any advice apprecaited since i use this on my primary workstation and love this plugin. thank you!
    Green image indicates the plugin can not detect the GPU card correctly. Could you please update the GPU driver? If it does not work for you, could you please open a support ticket for further assistence. Thank you.
  • Any potential release date for the 2023 compatibility?
  • Mar Win said:
    Any potential release date for the 2023 compatibility?
    The current version is supposed to work well with AE/PR 2023. If you have any compatibility issues with 2023, please open a support ticket. Than you.
  • Thanks for this very fast "update" to my beloved transfusion. One question though: is there a guide or tutorial on how to create styles-images? Some explanation that helps me understand how styleX deals with the image to transfer into a style and how to influence that?
    I was wondering the same thing. If I use my own source images (or images from the sample pack), the results are kinda crunchy and low-res. The cartoon selection is nice and clean and looks very good. The older, style transfer plugin that was on here was pretty good at creating your own transfer modes but it was really really slow. How does one "train" the tool for other transfer styles?
  • Thanks for your interests in this tool and the comments. I am not sure understand your question correctly. The style transfer adopts the algorithms of arbitrary DNN style transfer, for more technique details, please refer to AdaIN and AdaAttN. StyleX is GPU accelerated which make it fast. In terms of quality, there still some spaces to improve, such as the stylization effects and resolution as you mentioned. We will continue work on it and refine it. Thank you. 
  • crash in v1.0.2.1. v1.0.0 works fine
    Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please open a support ticket with more info, e.g. OS version, AE/PR version, GPU card? Thank you.
  • crash in v1.0.2.1..............
    Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please open a support ticket with more info, e.g. OS version, AE/PR version, GPU card? Thank you.
    AERO 15 KD
    Windows 11 pro 22H2
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU  546.01
    AE 2023 and 2024
    Thanks

AERO 15 KD
    Windows 11 pro 22H2
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU  546.01
    AE 2023 and 2024
    Thanks
    Thanks for the information. Could you please open a support ticket for further assistance?