Terrain Builder Cinema
  • When I click in the download manager and try to do anything I get a message "your api key is outdated. you have to upgrade the script. do you want to update now? When i click yes and it brings me to your aescripts homepage. Now what?
  • When I click in the download manager and try to do anything I get a message "your api key is outdated. you have to upgrade the script. do you want to update now? When i click yes and it brings me to your aescripts homepage. Now what?
    Now you must download latest version TB. I recommended used aescripts+aeplugin manager.
     https://aescripts.com/learn/aescripts-aeplugins-manager-app/

• Ok I figured I had an older version so I uninstalled using ae script download manager and re-installed it but in your documentation it says under extensions>user scripts I don't see Terrain builder in the drop down menu only "run script" and "scripts folder"
  • Ok I figured I had an older version so I uninstalled using ae script download manager and re-installed it but in your documentation it says under extensions>user scripts I don't see Terrain builder in the drop down menu only "run script" and "scripts folder"
     It's very strange. Create a support ticket and we will solve your problem.
  • I restarted my computer and its there now sorry I didn't think of that earlier.
  • How about using a real-size scale for terrain? How can I match that with a real road in the same real-size scale?
  • How about using a real-size scale for terrain? How can I match that with a real road in the same real-size scale?
    In the current version, the binding is based on the pixel size of the textures. In future versions, we will try to add the actual size of the terrain.