Quick Chromatic Aberration 3
  • I’m able to do it manually by setting up a round trip transform before/after this plugin, but it would be really nice if there was a built in control for changing the angle of the RGB split. Other than that I love the plug-in!
  • I’m able to do it manually by setting up a round trip transform before/after this plugin, but it would be really nice if there was a built in control for changing the angle of the RGB split. Other than that I love the plug-in!
    Hi Elliott

Good suggestion and idea for the ghetto workaround :)
  • Long live Plugin Everything!
    Major +1 to this! It's the last thing standing in my way of ditching Universe for RGB splits.
  • Thaaaaaank yoooou!
    Our pleasure :)
  • I would like to suggest a feature that I think could be very useful.

I frequently find myself needing to fade off the effect right at the borders of the frame, when used as a full frame adjustment layer or that kind of thing. It's easy to get a fringe around the frame where the various chroma layers are offset, revealing their edges. I usually just pop a full rectangular mask on the layer, expansion -5, feather 5, and set that to be the mask for QCA3.

If there were a feature for "feather edges" that was just a pixel number slider, this would be AMAZING :D