• Hi Juha, Sorry to hear you're having issues. Please open a support ticket, we'll be able to assist you. 
  • cannot download models. Can you provide real download link. I mean direct download link instead via plugin? Thanks
  • would just like to congratulate you on this plugin.... works really well and Im getting so strong results.... with the up and coming InstructPix2pix. It will be a game changer.
  • It’s May 30. When will the Mac version be available?
    May 31.
    Hi !

We are very close to a release but unfortunately last minute issues with the M1 chipset means that we will have to release in a few days. We have a beta version ready tho, if you want to try it you can write me an e-mail [email protected]. Thanks !
  • 我很早就买了,期待MAC版本并且可以流畅运行··
    I bought it early, looking forward to the MAC version and it can run smoothly··
  • Can't wait for the Mac version. Please guys keep the discount for Mac users

• li li said:
    Hi !
     The error is  "Failed to load the model stabilityai/stable-diffusion-V1-5 from C:\User\..\BSKL_Cache\Diffusae". And i download "v1-5-pruned-emaonly.ckpt"
    from https://huggingface.co/runwayml/stable-diffusion-v1-5,  what filepath should  i copy the model flie?
    You need to install the models, 
    https://bskl.xyz/diffusae/help you can listen to How to install models with the Models Manager
    I'm also having the same problem after just updating the plugin to v1.2  It was working fine before.  I tried using the model manager to uninstall and reinstall all the models, but still no go.
  • Here's the full error message from the console:

Loading model runwayml/stable-diffusion-v1-5...
    `text_config_dict` is provided which will be used to initialize `CLIPTextConfig`. The value `text_config["id2label"]` will be overriden.
    Failed to load the model runwayml/stable-diffusion-v1-5 from C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\BSKL_Cache\Diffusae
  • Here's the full error message from the console:

`text_config_dict` is provided which will be used to initialize `CLIPTextConfig`. The value `text_config["id2label"]` will be overriden.
    Failed to load the model runwayml/stable-diffusion-v1-5 from C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\BSKL_Cache\Diffusae
    Hi, it's possible the model was corrupted when downloading. Open the Models Manager, remove it and re-install it fresh
  • How long will the discount last?
    I talked about that before but they didn't reply to that. 
    I hope they will give the Mac users the chance to get it as they did with Windows. At least to try it first in our OS. Also they talked about increasing prices as more features are added which is a bit confusing.
    I'd like to get it but would be awesome if they could give some more info about that.
    I hope they will give the Mac users the chance to get it as they did with Windows. At least to try it first in our OS. Also they talked about increasing prices as more features are added which is a bit confusing.
    I'd like to get it but would be awesome if they could give some more info about that.
    Hi !

Mac Silicon is out now :) V1.3 
    We can't say, because we don't know .. We will increase the price gradually when we add more features and the product becomes more robust. We wanted to be transparent about the price increase, and this is why we made it this way with a discounted price for now. 
  • BSKL.xyz said:
    Here's the full error message from the console:

Hi, it's possible the model was corrupted when downloading. Open the Models Manager, remove it and re-install it fresh
    That seems to have fixed things.  Thanks!

Can users put additional models in that folder and have them show up as options in the plugin?
  • BSKL.xyz said:
    Here's the full error message from the console:

That seems to have fixed things.  Thanks!

Can users put additional models in that folder and have them show up as options in the plugin?

For now, only the models you see in Models Manager are available, but support for custom models is on our roadmap :)
  • BSKL.xyz said:
    How long will the discount last?
    Hi !

Mac Silicon is out now :) V1.3 
    Just got it! 
  • Hi! Just installed it on my Mac. I'm getting this errors when I try to apply the effect on a layer. I tried reinstalling it but had no success. What should I do?

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 11.07.25 PM.png
    1006 x 258 - 44K
    Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 11.07.14 PM.png
    954 x 266 - 38K
  • Hi! Just installed it on my Mac. I'm getting this errors when I try to apply the effect on a layer. I tried reinstalling it but had no success. What should I do?

Hi, This is because you have an Intel Mac, which will be supported in the next update. We support Silicon Mac for the moment.
  • If I buy now do I have to pay for future updates?
  • If I buy now do I have to pay for future updates?
    Hi ! Updates are free until a major version update (V2) that usually happens every few years, but currently not planned. So yes, if you buy now you secure the discount and get the next updates for free :)
  • Hi fellows! 
    is it possible to input models (.ckpt or .safetensors) into your BSKL folder ?
  • I wanted to express my appreciation for your awesome product. However, upon checking the compatibility tab, I noticed that it only mentioned AE-versions and did not provide any information about chipsets at the time of my purchase. I am currently using a Mac with an Intel i9 processor, and I couldn't understand why the product wasn't working for me. I now understand the reason behind the compatibility issue.

I was wondering if you have any updates regarding the availability of a version specifically designed for Intel chipsets. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide an estimate on when such a version might be released?

Thank you and best regards.

• Espen Moe said:

I wanted to express my appreciation for your awesome product. However, upon checking the compatibility tab, I noticed that it only mentioned AE-versions and did not provide any information about chipsets at the time of my purchase. I am currently using a Mac with an Intel i9 processor, and I couldn't understand why the product wasn't working for me. I now understand the reason behind the compatibility issue.

I was wondering if you have any updates regarding the availability of a version specifically designed for Intel chipsets. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide an estimate on when such a version might be released?

Thank you and best regards.

Hi ! Thank you for the feedback. We are working on the Mac Intel version of the plugin, which should be out in the next week or so
  • Tony Tony said:
    Hi fellows! 
    is it possible to input models (.ckpt or .safetensors) into your BSKL folder ?
    Hi ! Not at the moment, but we have this feature request logged :) 
  • Hi i can't download model. The Log say:"

2023-07-04 22:12:59| name 'modelDownloadDonePtr' is not defined
    2023-07-04 22:12:59| Traceback (most recent call last):

2023-07-04 22:12:59|   File "<string>", line 30, in <module>

2023-07-04 22:12:59|   File "<string>", line 6, in download_done

2023-07-04 22:12:59| NameError: name 'modelDownloadDonePtr' is not defined

2023-07-04 22:12:59| Partially downloaded model will be deleted

Anyone can help me? hic need run this app

• I cannot download the models, I get an error every time. 
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we are working on a fix

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we are working on a fix
    Hi, it is fixed now. Please download it again using the TRY button at the top of this page to get the fix :) Thank you

Hi, it is fixed now. Please download it again using the TRY button at the top of this page to get the fix :) Thank you
  • First of all, great Tool !

Can i install my own models ? - ar you working on SDXL for updates.

Thanks for Feedback 

Cheers
    Oliver

• Hi, looks like an awesome plugin, but I haven't been able to try it.

1.3.2 trial version is not working on Mac intel, Catalina, AE 22 (error 48::72)

Also, in your page https://bskl.xyz/diffusae/manual-install, was suppose to have for mac users too, but is only for Windows.

Thanks!
  • Getting the following error when opening AE since installing the latest version:-

"After Effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for Diffusae.plugin (48 :: 72)"

Installed on Mac Pro (Late 2013) running AE 2023 (latest version)

Any help please?
  • Can't get this to work.
    I have opened a support ticket

"After Effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for Diffusae.plugin (48 :: 72)"

Installed on MacBook Pro 2019 running AE 2023 (latest version)

Have tried reinstalling multiple times, have also reinstalled After Effects, again multiple times.

Also, in your page https://bskl.xyz/diffusae/manual-install, was suppose to have for mac users too, but is only for Windows.

Thanks!
    Hi, we have just updated our requirements on the product page. It was not specified before, but you need MacOS 12.4+
  • Getting the following error when opening AE since installing the latest version:-

Any help please?
    Hi, we have just updated our requirements on the product page. It was not specified before, but you need MacOS 12.4+
  • I'm getting an error message when starting up After Effects 2022: Couldn't find main entry point for BSKLCompanion.plugin (48 :: 72)
    Mac intel, OS Monterey version 12.6.8.
  • Insane tool!  Well done.
  • So you need at least 12.4 or exactly 12.4?
    I'm running AE2023 on MacOS 13.4.1 and still get the same message...

BSKL.xyz said:
    Getting the following error when opening AE since installing the latest version:-

Any help please?

• Hi there,

i was using difusae with much plessure.
    Rendered loads of awesome content.
    Iám a VJ working on huge events: www.ank1.nl

I dont know why but my laptop shuts down after 2 min in a short render.
    The 2 weeks before it would blast out awesome content 24-7 for 3 weeks straight, now its not working anymore.

LAPTOP:
    windows 10
    geforce RTX 3080 ti
    Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H, 2300 MHz, 14 core('s), 20 logische processor(s)
    (RAM) 64,0 GB

WHAT changed?
    because my laptop is crashing i donty know what is going on.
    I updated media encoder, AE, Nvidea drivers....
    LOVE YOUR PLUGIN and would realy want to have it working again!!!!

if you could help me that would be awesome, even willing to pay or send you alot of flowers :)

Cheers
    Peter Ankone (amsterdam) VJANK1
  • I'm getting an error message when starting up After Effects 2022: Couldn't find main entry point for BSKLCompanion.plugin (48 :: 72)
    The error message went away after updating to 1.4.1.
    The error message went away after updating to 1.4.1.
    Awesome, thanks for letting us know! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other concerns - the best way is either on Discord or by opening an aescripts support ticket.
  • Hi there,

i was using difusae with much plessure.
    Rendered loads of awesome content.
    Iám a VJ working on huge events: www.ank1.nl

I dont know why but my laptop shuts down after 2 min in a short render.
    The 2 weeks before it would blast out awesome content 24-7 for 3 weeks straight, now its not working anymore.

LAPTOP:
    windows 10
    geforce RTX 3080 ti
    Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H, 2300 MHz, 14 core('s), 20 logische processor(s)
    (RAM) 64,0 GB

WHAT changed?
    because my laptop is crashing i donty know what is going on.
    I updated media encoder, AE, Nvidea drivers....
    LOVE YOUR PLUGIN and would realy want to have it working again!!!!

if you could help me that would be awesome, even willing to pay or send you alot of flowers :)

Cheers
    Peter Ankone (amsterdam) VJANK1
    Sorry about that! I see that you opened a support ticket; we will continue to help you there.
  • Hi there,

just bought the plugin. So I have not run it before. I also downloaded the models but cannot install it. 
    When I click on Model Manager to install them, I get an error message; something like: 'Cannot run the script in line 23. Function 'model_id.replace' is not defined'. 
    Am I doing something wrong?

MacBook Pro M1 Max, Ventura 13.4.1 + AE 23.6.0

Many thanks, 
    Matt :)
  • Hi there,

just bought the plugin. So I have not run it before. I also downloaded the models but cannot install it. 
    When I click on Model Manager to install them, I get an error message; something like: 'Cannot run the script in line 23. Function 'model_id.replace' is not defined'. 
    Am I doing something wrong?

MacBook Pro M1 Max, Ventura 13.4.1 + AE 23.6.0

Many thanks, 
    Matt :)
    Hi Matt,

Sorry about that! I would love to help you. Please reach out on Discord or open an aescripts support ticket and I'll help you there.

Jonah

Thanks!
    Sorry about that! Can you try with 1.4.1, and reach out on Discord or open an aescripts support ticket if you are still having issues? And thanks for bringing that our attention, we'll fix it right away.

Jonah

Any help please?
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. If it's still happening on the latest version 1.4.1, please reach out on Discord or open an aescripts support ticket and we'd be happy to help you.

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • I am using MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020) Apple M1 with latest monteray.

This plugin doesn't work. I now get the warning 'Something went wrong......' Spent the last two weeks trying to get it to work have emailed manufacturer untold times.

Hi ! Please open a support ticket, this is the best way to get assistance