• Hiya BSKL, I really am enjoying my copy of DiffuseAE. I was curios if you were planning on implementing the newest stable diffusion model to the list of options within the plugin - SDXL https://stablediffusionxl.com/
    Also, I was wondering if you were planning on adding support for additional GPUs, or a gpu selector if you don't want to bog down the rest of your system?

I love this little plugin though!
  • Are you able to control / are there controls to adjust the flickering between frames / temporal flickering / if willing to spend on. more render time, etc.,?
  • Hiya BSKL, I really am enjoying my copy of DiffuseAE. I was curios if you were planning on implementing the newest stable diffusion model to the list of options within the plugin - SDXL https://stablediffusionxl.com/
    Also, I was wondering if you were planning on adding support for additional GPUs, or a gpu selector if you don't want to bog down the rest of your system?

I love this little plugin though!
    Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out - I'm glad you like the plugin! We are looking into SDXL for a future release yes, but there are quite a few technical hurdles to work through so I can't provide an ETA at this time.

From what I understand, adding functionality for rendering with multiple GPUs is too difficult of a task for it to be worth implementing considering almost all of our users only have one GPU. However, a GPU selector is something that we could implement in a future version. I would like to talk more with you about what you need first though. Are you able to reach out to us on our Discord server? If not, can you open a support ticket on aescripts and we can talk there?

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Are you able to control / are there controls to adjust the flickering between frames / temporal flickering / if willing to spend on. more render time, etc.,?
    Hi there,

Temporal stability is something we have been researching a lot, but as of yet we haven't found a way to do it that's kind enough on GPU resources to be viable for an AE plugin. We hope to implement it in the future, but it's hard to say exactly how long before that will be possible.

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Thank you for the great product, I actually wanted to know what was going on with ai color match. 
    thankshttps://aescripts.com/ai-color-match.
  • How do you unninstall/remove files in MacOS?
  • Erick Dau said:
    How do you unninstall/remove files in MacOS?
    Hi !
    There's the diffusae.plugin in /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore

And the models you have downloaded are in:
    /Library/Application Support/BSKL
  • Doesnt work at AE 23.5 and 24 WIN10 - instant crash after add fx to layer...

Okay, manual installation helped... https://bskl.xyz/diffusae/manual-install
  • Is it normal that rendering 228 frames with these Diffusae settings takes incredibly long and the GPU is not utilized at all?

• The "Models Manager" button is not workin on any of my AE versions. Could you please provide a solution????
  • The "Models Manager" button is not workin on any of my AE versions. Could you please provide a solution????

Hi, can you try running the installer again to make sure everything is installed properly? Also please open a support ticket and we will be able to exchange log files and assist you. Thanks :)
  • Is it normal that rendering 228 frames with these Diffusae settings takes incredibly long and the GPU is not utilized at all?

Hi there,

It's odd that the GPU isn't being used much. However, those settings are bound to be very slow. Most of the models were trained at 768 so that usually looks the best for Size Limit, and the higher you go, it will drastically slow down render times. Also, 40 iterations is likely not going to look much different than 20-25 while being almost 2x slower. Try changing those and if you still have any problems, please open a support ticket on aescripts and I'd be happy to help.

Thanks!
    Jonah
  • is it possible to change the models cache location? Because I dont want to save this on my system drive....in the models manager it only gives me an OPEN button to locate the folder, but nothing to change! downloaded v1.5
  • What's the difference between this and (newly released) concept buddy? Both run SDXL? Concept Buddy look art directable while Diffusae is strictly text-to-video
  • is it possible to change the models cache location? Because I dont want to save this on my system drive....in the models manager it only gives me an OPEN button to locate the folder, but nothing to change! downloaded v1.5
    Hi there!

Unfortunately we don't currently support changing the model cache location. We are working on changing this in a future version. Sorry about that!

Jonah
  • What's the difference between this and (newly released) concept buddy? Both run SDXL? Concept Buddy look art directable while Diffusae is strictly text-to-video
    Hi there,

Diffusae does not currently have SDXL, but Concept Buddy does. Concept Buddy also has less settings and generates images quicker, but not in quite as high quality as Diffusae (on average). Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • I just purchased this and am trying to open the Models Manager tab and it won't open at all, thus keeping me from installing the models and using the plugin. Any ideas how to fix?
  • I just purchased this and am trying to open the Models Manager tab and it won't open at all, thus keeping me from installing the models and using the plugin. Any ideas how to fix?
    Hi there,

Sorry you're having this bug! If you open a support ticket on aescripts I can help resolve it there.

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • How s the interpolation results compared to local diffusion?
  • Illusion diffusion model keeps telling me to install it through the models manager, which I've done multiple times.  Nothing seems to help:  reinstalls, uninstalls, reboots, all sorts of things.  I'm trying to run it in AE 22.2.1 if that matters
  • How s the interpolation results compared to local diffusion?
    Hi there,

Selecting the DDIM scheduler (not currently default) helps with making interpolating between prompts much smoother.

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Illusion diffusion model keeps telling me to install it through the models manager, which I've done multiple times.  Nothing seems to help:  reinstalls, uninstalls, reboots, all sorts of things.  I'm trying to run it in AE 22.2.1 if that matters
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this! Can you please open a support ticket on aescripts? I can help you more there.

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Wonderful plugin ! So powerful ! 
    Could you explain the difference between Illusion Diffusion and ControleNet please, since they both need Black & White layer.

By the way, when we use more than 1 prompt, it would be very interesting to have NEGATIVE PROMPT, SEED and PROMPT GUIDANCE for each prompt. What do you think ? :)

Thanks
  • Anyone know if theres a work around to installing this plugin?  Every time i try to open the model manager a window pops up and then closes so im never able to actually install the caches i guess. ok I had to unstall everything and delete thefiles and got it to install but now the plugin wont install the packages just says an error occured
  • Anyone know if theres a work around to installing this plugin?  Every time i try to open the model manager a window pops up and then closes so im never able to actually install the caches i guess. ok I had to unstall everything and delete thefiles and got it to install but now the plugin wont install the packages just says an error occured
    Hi !

We have realized that this bug can happen on some computers.

This is going to be fixed in the next version, coming soon. In the meantime, please open a support ticket or write to our Discord server and I will send you custom instructions to make it work.

• Hello everyone, is it worth to buy? Any positive experience? Does it work on osx as well?
  • Hello everyone, is it worth to buy? Any positive experience? Does it work on osx as well?
    Hi! 
    Yes it works on Mac. And you can try it for free - just click the green TRY button at the top of the page.

We have an update coming soon with new features and models as well :)
  • ok so i like it for the most part but is there any to use one ai image the whole video with out it changing every frame 
  • ok so i like it for the most part but is there any to use one ai image the whole video with out it changing every frame 
    Hi there,

Glad you like it! Consistency between frames is one of the things we're hoping to improve in a future version. For now, if you decrease the strength parameter it should help somewhat. Also, the less the underlying frame changes, the more consistent it is, so it can be helpful to apply blur, slow the footage down, or pick underlying footage with less movement.

If you have any more questions, please open a support ticket on aescripts or reach out on our Discord and we can help you one-on-one there!

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Hello, there.

I've had some problems after the last few AFX updates, where Diffusae can't seem to locate the installed models, even after repeatedly installing them thugs the model manager and manually.

When I enter my prompt, I get the message to install the model via Model Manager, even if it is installed and reinstalling doesn't help. It just does not detect that the models are present, and I have of course done a full system reboot between attempts to be sure. 

I've tried attempt to remove and do a clean-re install, but I can't seem to be able to do that eiter as I'm not sure where everything is installed. 

I'm on MacOS 14.3.1 on a M1 Pro.
    Some of the troubleshooting guides and manual installation instruction are also missing file paths and details for OSX. 
  • Hello,
    First I wanted to generate good quality depth maps from videos, and your Quick depth seems to be perfect, but I was wondering the depth maps tool in diffusae is the same as quick depth one and I also would like to know if the video ai tool based on stablediffusion (diffusae) will be updated along stablediffusion development.
    Thank you for it
  • Hello, there.

I've had some problems after the last few AFX updates, where Diffusae can't seem to locate the installed models, even after repeatedly installing them thugs the model manager and manually.

When I enter my prompt, I get the message to install the model via Model Manager, even if it is installed and reinstalling doesn't help. It just does not detect that the models are present, and I have of course done a full system reboot between attempts to be sure. 

I've tried attempt to remove and do a clean-re install, but I can't seem to be able to do that eiter as I'm not sure where everything is installed. 

I'm on MacOS 14.3.1 on a M1 Pro.
    Some of the troubleshooting guides and manual installation instruction are also missing file paths and details for OSX. 
    Hi there,

I'm sorry about this! Can you please open a support ticket on aescripts? I'd be happy to help more there.

And thanks for pointing that out about the missing instructions for Mac, I'll fix that soon.

Jonah
  • Hello,
    First I wanted to generate good quality depth maps from videos, and your Quick depth seems to be perfect, but I was wondering the depth maps tool in diffusae is the same as quick depth one and I also would like to know if the video ai tool based on stablediffusion (diffusae) will be updated along stablediffusion development.
    Thank you for it
    Hi there,

Diffusae's depth model is not the same thing as Quick Depth - it takes a depth map as an input and produces an AI-generated image as an output, while Quick Depth creates a depth map as an output.

And yes, we try to keep Diffusae updated with many of the latest Stable Diffusion developments when we can, if you have any specific suggestions we'd love to hear them on our Discord!

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Howdy, I installed the trial to see if it will work on my computer before buying, but Models Manager won't launch. Have installed a couple of times and tried 2 versions of AE but no joy, any tips?

// edit, I just found on your website links to some models, I will install manually for now. cheers!
  • Howdy, I installed the trial to see if it will work on my computer before buying, but Models Manager won't launch. Have installed a couple of times and tried 2 versions of AE but no joy, any tips?

// edit, I just found on your website links to some models, I will install manually for now. cheers!
    Hi there!

Sorry about this. Glad to hear you got the manual install working, but I'd still like to look into getting this fixed if you're willing! Can you please open a support ticket on aescripts?

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Some of my previews projects does not open after installing this plugin. I'm using 2022 AE with M1 Max.
  • Some of my previews projects does not open after installing this plugin. I'm using 2022 AE with M1 Max.
    Hi there,

Sorry about this! Sounds like a bug. I'd be happy to help, can you please open a support ticket?

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Hello!

I mainly use this plugin to give my designs certain textures. For example i'll make it generate a paper texture look.

My issue is, whenever i change it to something else, the previous prompt seems to be baked into the new result. Any way to avoid this?

Thanks! 
  • adam adam said:
    Hello!

I mainly use this plugin to give my designs certain textures. For example i'll make it generate a paper texture look.

My issue is, whenever i change it to something else, the previous prompt seems to be baked into the new result. Any way to avoid this?

Thanks! 
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. However, by your description, I can't tell exactly what the problem is. Would you please be able to record a video going over what the issue is, and open a support ticket on aescripts with a link to it? I can help you more there.

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • hi , is there a repository or method to find & use other modelsets beyond the few that come with the plugin? Or are there any more planned to be added? ( hope so, as I  love this plugin :)
    shane
  • hi , is there a repository or method to find & use other modelsets beyond the few that come with the plugin? Or are there any more planned to be added? ( hope so, as I  love this plugin :)
    shane
    Diffusae 2 will be dropping soon, with more included models, and the ability to download custom model checkpoints!
  • BSKL.xyz said:
    hi , is there a repository or method to find & use other modelsets beyond the few that come with the plugin? Or are there any more planned to be added? ( hope so, as I  love this plugin :)
    shane
    Diffusae 2 will be dropping soon, with more included models, and the ability to download custom model checkpoints!
    #Insert Chef's Kiss Gif