Architect Pro
  • Testing a trial version of this. Copy, cut and paste doesn't seem to work at all. Any idea why that is?
  • Testing a trial version of this. Copy, cut and paste doesn't seem to work at all. Any idea why that is?

Hi Kes!

Please refer to "quick start guide" for more information on that:

Cheers
  • YOU MUST GRAB YOURSELF THIS PLUGIN... TRUST ME.

This tool is insanely useful and I would go so far as to say any Adobe Premiere user who doesn't have this in his toolkit has NO IDEA what they are missing out on, just look at the video and you'll find a BOATLOAD of time saving techniques.

Super responsive creator that gets back ON TIME, on all issues... Really such a passionate guy!

THIS PLUGIN STANDS AS THE VERY BEST PREMIERE PRO PLUGIN THAT I HAVE FOUND TO DATE.
  • There are a few things that feel strange

First, after running the plug-in, when adding a marker to a clip on the timeline, clicking "get item" after selecting it in the Project window,
    Clicking insert will not directly align the marker position on the play head.
    You must pull the clip on the timeline back to the Project window
    and "rename it" before clicking "get item" will effectively align the marker position on the play head.

Secondly, after using the plug-in once, the plug-in will be blank after shutting down Premiere Pro and running it again.
    The inference is that the content of Data.txt in the plug-in folder has changed in relation to the signature discrepancy.

Third, there is no way to use the cut, copy, paste function via click without Autohotkey file installed is a bit strange,
    Is this feature not available in JavaScript or Premiere Pro API?
    What is the difference between ctrl+x,ctrl+c,ctrl+v?
    Paste does not automatically avoid the existing clips,
    I do not see a difference at the moment.
  • There are a few things that feel strange

First, after running the plug-in, when adding a marker to a clip on the timeline, clicking "get item" after selecting it in the Project window,
    Clicking insert will not directly align the marker position on the play head.
    You must pull the clip on the timeline back to the Project window
    and "rename it" before clicking "get item" will effectively align the marker position on the play head.

Secondly, after using the plug-in once, the plug-in will be blank after shutting down Premiere Pro and running it again.
    The inference is that the content of Data.txt in the plug-in folder has changed in relation to the signature discrepancy.

Third, there is no way to use the cut, copy, paste function via click without Autohotkey file installed is a bit strange,
    Is this feature not available in JavaScript or Premiere Pro API?
    What is the difference between ctrl+x,ctrl+c,ctrl+v?
    Paste does not automatically avoid the existing clips,
    I do not see a difference at the moment.
    Hi,
    1. idk exactly what you mean here. You can add marker to clip in preview window, no need to add to the timeline to do so. "insert" will add selectend item at the playhead position, aligned with marker if it's within in and out point.

Extension does not take the current clip on the timeline and snaps marker to playhead. Though I thought about adding that feature

2. I'll have to look into that, thanks for pointing that out!

3. nope, it's not available in JS and Pr API. And you can use it without ahk, since running .exe does not require it. You'll just need to install it for shortcut simulation or customization. For "paste" to avoid the clips you need to copy or cut with it. The extension collects data of selected clips, does the action, so that when pasting it will set up targeted tracks correctly 
  • I have recorded a video for questions 1
    https://streamable.com/6q6ohe
    and 3,
    https://streamable.com/m0csaw
    you can watch those.

Leyero Sh said:
    Hi,
    1. idk exactly what you mean here. You can add marker to clip in preview window, no need to add to the timeline to do so. "insert" will add selectend item at the playhead position, aligned with marker if it's within in and out point.

Extension does not take the current clip on the timeline and snaps marker to playhead. Though I thought about adding that feature

3. nope, it's not available in JS and Pr API. And you can use it without ahk, since running .exe does not require it. You'll just need to install it for shortcut simulation or customization. For "paste" to avoid the clips you need to copy or cut with it. The extension collects data of selected clips, does the action, so that when pasting it will set up targeted tracks correctly 

• I have recorded a video for questions 1
    https://streamable.com/6q6ohe
    and 3,
    https://streamable.com/m0csaw
    you can watch those.

Leyero Sh said:
    Hi,

1. you're using weird media, there's not even a starting point in it, try it on something like a real video or an adjustment layer. Also if there's not enough space from the start of the sequence to playhead to fit the video aligned with the marker, it will add to new track. 

3. this is really weird, as you can see by the clip 4th and 6th tracks are targeted, so they're suppose to be pasted there. But it pastes to 1st tracks, which is weird, looks like a problem with the program itself
  • 1. This is the case of using adjustment layer,
    https://streamable.com/0l5cj2

3. No matter targeted all tracks or untargeted all tracks, the pasted result is the same.
    There is no difference with the direct Ctrl+V, so this is why I feel strange.
    Leyero Sh said:
    1. you're using weird media, there's not even a starting point in it, try it on something like a real video or an adjustment layer. Also if there's not enough space from the start of the sequence to playhead to fit the video aligned with the marker, it will add to new track. 

3. this is really weird, as you can see by the clip 4th and 6th tracks are targeted, so they're suppose to be pasted there. But it pastes to 1st tracks, which is weird, looks like a problem with the program itself

• https://streamable.com/ixjjcr

Copy Paste not working. Copied shortcut file to appdata properly. Followed all your instruction. Waiting for the fix. 
  • IF YOU HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEM, PLEASE USE SUPPORT TICKET

• TypoC:\ProgramData

Used your shortcut folder man. Doesn't make any difference.
  • You first use your extension on a fresh windows, then upload working extension. 
  • Leyero Sh said:
    IF YOU HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEM, PLEASE USE SUPPORT TICKET
    C:\ProgramData\Architect Actions

Okay!
  • https://streamable.com/ixjjcr

Copy Paste not working. Copied shortcut file to appdata properly. Followed all your instruction. Waiting for the fix. 
    It actually works, but it acts weird, as you can see it disables the track, but pastes to the lowest
  • Leyero Sh said:
    IF YOU HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEM, PLEASE USE SUPPORT TICKET
    C:\ProgramData\Architect Actions

Okay!
    It wasn't directed to you  in particular, just a note for people in the future to use support tickets.

The extension works, it:
    1. gets the information of clips and copies them
    2. "paste" enables the right targeted tracks and pastes clips

Premiere Pro suppose to paste clips to the lowest targeted track, and in your clip it doesn't do so, it pastes to 1st track, even though the lowest targeted is 2.
    It's weird seeing this kind behavior, first time seeing this. I'll have to look into it
  • 1. This is the case of using adjustment layer,

3. No matter targeted all tracks or untargeted all tracks, the pasted result is the same.
    Leyero Sh said:

1. that's weird, why there's no marker visible in "source" panel?
    3. yea that's strange. What version of Premiere are you using?

please respond with the support ticket, discussing it in the comments is not convinient
  • You first use your extension on a fresh windows, then upload working extension. 
    1. This is the case of using adjustment layer,

Leyero Sh said:

I've found the solution. ctrl+v in premiere pro is probably set to "paste to same track", change it to regular "paste" or "paste to target tracks"

• I tried it with change or without change the default paste hotkeys and the result is the same like the video I posted,
    Premiere Pro 23.4 are brand new installations win10.
    Adjusting layers maker problem in source panel I think it's Premiere own bug,
    because the video and music are no problem with it.

I think it's better to deal with the signature issue first than the paste issue.
    (any change in Date.txt in plug-in folder will cause the plug-in to not startup.)
    You may have "PlayerDebugMode" turned on, so the file changes can still be used.
    But the default installation is turned off.

Leyero Sh said:

• I tried it with change or without change the default paste hotkeys and the result is the same like the video I posted,

I think it's better to deal with the signature issue first than the paste issue.
    (any change in Date.txt in plug-in folder will cause the plug-in to not startup.)
    You may have "PlayerDebugMode" turned on, so the file changes can still be used.

Leyero Sh said:

Try removing shortcut from "paste to same track" command. It is set to ctrl+v by default. I tested it on win10 Pr 23.4 and it all works.

Premiere Pro in general doesn't let users put markers to adjustment layers in source panel, idk why. But when adding marker in sequence and marker appearing in "source" panel, it aligns marker with playhead ( in your previous clip there wasn't any marker visible in "source" panel)

I already fixed the issue with signature break, thanks again for pointing that out. The update will be coming soon, hopefully today
  • Yes Man! You're awesome! I just disabled paste to same track keyboard shortcut, and now it's woking lika a charm! I believe you're gonna get a lots of buyers. really awesome tool you've made for every pro video editors. Thanks for your hard work.
  • Yes Man! You're awesome! I just disabled paste to same track keyboard shortcut, and now it's woking lika a charm! I believe you're gonna get a lots of buyers. really awesome tool you've made for every pro video editors. Thanks for your hard work.
    Thank you, I'm glad we figured it out!
  • The method works, but there are still some kind parts that are covered (audio tracks or video tracks ), for your reference.
    https://streamable.com/ke65su
    Maybe this can be improved in the future.

I can add maker to adjustment layers on Source panel once via click add maker icon("M" key dose not work), but only once, and then Icon turns gray, I can't add maker anymore.
    It sometimes shows Maker, but sometimes it doesn't, so I think it's a Pr problem.

Thank you for your helping to discuss this, which is something that other developers don't always do.
    Looking forward to the release of the new version

Leyero Sh said:
    I tried it with change or without change the default paste hotkeys and the result is the same like the video I posted,

Leyero Sh said:

Try removing shortcut from "paste to same track" command. It is set to ctrl+v by default. I tested it on win10 Pr 23.4 and it all works. Premiere Pro in general doesn't let users put markers to adjustment layers in source panel, idk why. But when adding marker in sequence and marker appearing in "source" panel, it aligns marker with playhead ( in your previous clip there wasn't any marker visible in "source" panel) I already fixed the issue with signature break, thanks again for pointing that out. The update will be coming soon, hopefully today

• The method works, but there are still some kind parts that are covered (audio tracks or video tracks ), for your reference.
    https://streamable.com/ke65su
    Maybe this can be improved in the future.

I can add maker to adjustment layers on Source panel once via click add maker icon("M" key does not work), but only once, and then Icon turns gray, I can't add maker anymore.
    It sometimes shows Maker, but sometimes it doesn't, so I think it's a Pr problem.

Thank you for your helping to discuss this, which is something that other developers don't always do.
    Looking forward to the release of the new version

Leyero Sh said:
    I tried it with change or without change the default paste hotkeys and the result is the same like the video I posted,

Leyero Sh said:

Try removing shortcut from "paste to same track" command. It is set to ctrl+v by default. I tested it on win10 Pr 23.4 and it all works. Premiere Pro in general doesn't let users put markers to adjustment layers in source panel, idk why. But when adding marker in sequence and marker appearing in "source" panel, it aligns marker with playhead ( in your previous clip there wasn't any marker visible in "source" panel) I already fixed the issue with signature break, thanks again for pointing that out. The update will be coming soon, hopefully today

I've tested it myself and it looks like extension chokes, when no track was targeted to begin with, I'll have to look into that.

New version with signature fix is out now btw, thanks for your feedback!
  • A handy tool, but I think the price is high. This holds me from buying it.
  • A handy tool, but I think the price is high. This holds me from buying it.
    you can try it out for free btw, also there's a sale going on right now
  • I purchased this, and I can't even enter in my license key. I open up the page that says "Architect Pro - About, Update, Support" and none of the buttons do anything... Now that I am passed the trial period, this app is pointless even though I purchased it. When I press license, nothing happens. Any help?
  • I also have the same problem as @Max Partain said. I cant enter my license...
  • I purchased this, and I can't even enter in my license key. I open up the page that says "Architect Pro - About, Update, Support" and none of the buttons do anything... Now that I am passed the trial period, this app is pointless even though I purchased it. When I press license, nothing happens. Any help?

Use the aescripts + aeplugins manager app (https://aescripts.com/learn/aescripts-aeplugins-manager-app/) to license it. 

Please open a support ticket here if you still need assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • For Mac users I highly recommend using BetterTouchTool instead of cliclick for automating Architect Pro actions. 

Even though it's not free, it works faster and more reliable, way easier to set up and has user-friendly UI
  • Paste Hotkeys Issue: The behavior you’re experiencing with the paste hotkeys is a known change in Premiere Pro. In version 23.4, pasting with command+C and command+V will paste the material onto the original track, not the highlighted one. This was a preference change made by Adobe based on user feedback. However, you can revert this behavior in the keyboard shortcuts to follow track targeting. Changes to the Date.txt file in the plugin folder causing the plugin not to start is likely related to the signature verification process. If “PlayerDebugMode” is turned off, which is the default state after installation, Premiere Pro will not load unsigned plugins. Turning on “PlayerDebugMode” allows you to use files that have been modified.
  • Paste Hotkeys Issue: The behavior you’re experiencing with the paste hotkeys is a known change in Premiere Pro. In version 23.4, pasting with command+C and command+V will paste the material onto the original track, not the highlighted one. This was a preference change made by Adobe based on user feedback. However, you can revert this behavior in the keyboard shortcuts to follow track targeting. Changes to the Date.txt file in the plugin folder causing the plugin not to start is likely related to the signature verification process. If “PlayerDebugMode” is turned off, which is the default state after installation, Premiere Pro will not load unsigned plugins. Turning on “PlayerDebugMode” allows you to use files that have been modified.
    Hi,
    you need to remove keyboard shortcut from "paste to same track" for extension to paste properly. Also there shouldn't be ant Date.txt in the plugin folder. What version are you using?
    Cheers