• Does it support Korean(한글)?

• Does it support Korean(한글)?

Hello!Yes it does
  • Congrats with release!
  • Congrats with release!
    Thank You:)
  • hello, is there any way that this script works with After Effects in Spanish?
  • hello, is there any way that this script works with After Effects in Spanish?
    Hello Renato! It should work. Do you have some problems with the trial?
  • Hi, im using trial version on M1 pro AE 2022, every time I type a word, for example Welcome!, and when I click randsomate it suddenly reads only the word Welco, this happens to all the words I type when generating. Any solution?
  • Hi, im using trial version on M1 pro AE 2022, every time I type a word, for example Welcome!, and when I click randsomate it suddenly reads only the word Welco, this happens to all the words I type when generating. Any solution?
    It is because you are using the trial version.But now in the current version 1.1, there is not this limitation
  • Is there a way to make this script usable? I am using it o a M1 Max Pro fully upgraded and can't even render a few frames.
  • Hello! The script seems to kinda work on my computer, but the contours of the letters are nt appearing, it's like the whole shape is filled. Any idea why? Should I reinstall?

Here's an example :

EDIT: I just realised that one of the problems is that for every character it puts the "stroke over fill" option, so it hides the real shape of the letters

EDIT 2 : WELL, solved it. Just changing the "stroke over fill" option in the character tab before generating the text has worked! I think you should mention that in the guide! ( see second picture from my link ). There is an issue where sometims the font will be very small, but changing the seed brings back normal sized letters

• Is there a way to make this script usable? I am using it o a M1 Max Pro fully upgraded and can't even render a few frames.
    Hello! I know that on Mac the script doesn't work properly - very slow and unstable, sometimes. I really don`t know how to fix it. Please try to use PS with Windows, if it is possible
  • Hello! The script seems to kinda work on my computer, but the contours of the letters are nt appearing, it's like the whole shape is filled. Any idea why? Should I reinstall?

Here's an example :

EDIT: I just realised that one of the problems is that for every character it puts the "stroke over fill" option, so it hides the real shape of the letters

EDIT 2 : WELL, solved it. Just changing the "stroke over fill" option in the character tab before generating the text has worked! I think you should mention that in the guide! ( see second picture from my link ). There is an issue where sometims the font will be very small, but changing the seed brings back normal sized letters

Thank You!