• Does this have a subscription tied to it?
  • Does this have a subscription tied to it?
    Nope. No subscription, just a one time purchase.
  • Can you add your own icons to library?
  • Can you add your own icons to library?
    Not at this time, just the libraries that come with it listed at the bottom of the product page. That’s an interesting idea though. I will definitely explore adding that as an option in a future version.
  • If I buy this Can I use to make any video?
  • If I buy this Can I use to make any video?
    Yes, all the icons come from open-source libraries. To give credit where it's due, I recommend checking out the bottom of the product page and the links to the original icon sources.

Also, some of the icon libraries contain specific brand logos, so you should treat those like you would using any other images of specific brand logos.
  • How to install it in Photoshop?
  • How to install it in Photoshop?
    I recommend using the aescripts + aeplugins manager app found here to install. Once installed you'll find it under Photoshop -> Window -> Extensions (legacy) -> Icon Library.

I did just learn that if you're on an Apple Silicon Mac, Photoshop needs to be opened using Rosetta in order for that Extensions (legacy) menu item to be there. I'll be updating the product page shortly with this information.
  • How were you able to package up these open source icon libraries to get an interface and sell it for $15 as a matter of course?