• imageShy Bar

Unlock precision in After Effects with Shy Bar! Streamline your timeline by focusing only on the layers that matter. Perfect for animators and designers dealing with complex timelines.

https://aescripts.com/shy-bar/

• The trial will report an error and cannot be tried.
  • Hello,

Thank you very much for commenting and reporting the error. Could you tell me what error you are getting specifically?

Have you tried to activate the trial from  aescripts + aeplugins manager
  • Hello! Every time if I open the Shy Bar Script I got this error "Unable to execute script at line 728. tipToolsEs is undefined." Do you have a solution for that?
  • Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your comments, they help us improve.

Can you tell me the language in which you are running Shy Bar?

Thank you
  • Hello @Jeampier Carrasco

Where I can check that? My After Effects is in English and I installed the Plugin via the AEScript Manager.

• I wanted to inform you that a new version has been released which addresses the issue you encountered. Could you please confirm if the problem has been resolved on your end?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards, 

Jeam
  • Jeampier Carrasco I have the same problem. Unable to execute script at line 728
  • MatveyIvanov,

In what language are you using After Effects and what version of Shy Bar do you use?

That error is fixed on the version 1.0.1
  • Every time I search for a layer, I cannot proceed because of the error message that the layer does not exist. If you search for a layer and it doesn't come up, you don't have to return the result. I think it's strange that my actions are displayed as an error. Can I change this in settings?
  • Currently, the 1.0 file is being received from Plugin Manager and Download. Even if you download and apply 1.0.1, a message asking you to update appears as it is still a 1.0 plugin

• An error occurred during execution. Line 24511
  • Hey @Jeampier Carrasco for me the new Update is now working! Thank you very much! 

@bogeun kim update the script in aescripts manager after that you will get a update window if you open the script and then you can use it
  • Hello bogeunkim,
    At the moment you cannot change that in the configuration but you will be able to do so in future updates, that type of alert is shown so that the user does not get confused and think that their composition does have the type of layers they are looking for. As for the error on line 24511, I have already solved it, I will release an update immediately! Thanks for your comments, greetings
  • Jeampier Carrasco! Thank you. You are definitely the best service provider. I was surprised by the quick feedback. I agree with the direction of displaying an error message so that the user does not mistakenly believe that there is a configuration. I would be honored if you could add just one setting to prevent error messages from appearing. Thank you, I will use the plugin. Glorious plugin!