• The trial doesn't work. It looks like the file for the trial is a beta version?

• The trial doesn't work. It looks like the file for the trial is a beta version?
    The trial version bug has been fixed in version 2.0.1.
    Thanks for letting me know! :)
  • Thank you very much for this functionality!
    Super
  • Please tell me how the Misc tool works.
    I read the instructions carefully, but still didn’t understand.
    Thank you in advance.

• Thank you very much for this functionality!
    Super
    Thanks!
    Please tell me how the Misc tool works.
    I read the instructions carefully, but still didn’t understand.
    Thank you in advance.
    According to your screenshot, you're looking for information on the “align to nearest frame" feature. It allows you to realign keyframes with frames. After certain manipulations (notably stretch), keyframes can end up between two frames.

I invite you to watch the tutorial: Keystone 2 tutorial
    Or read the online documentation on this subject: Keystone 2 online documentation
  • any chance you can do a .kbar export? for the keystone2 functions? Put it up on your support page with the icons
  • any chance you can do a .kbar export? for the keystone2 functions? Put it up on your support page with the icons
    Great idea, I'll do it!
  • Hi, is it possible to use "keyDuplicateFlip" + "keyAlignOutPoint" + "keyShift-1" all with in one KBar argument? 

• Hi, is it possible to use "keyDuplicateFlip" + "keyAlignOutPoint" + "keyShift-1" all with in one KBar argument? 
    Hi,
    It's not possible at the moment, but it's an interesting idea that I'm keeping in mind!
  • Just bought the product, looks promsing and fun but... Why the layers stays at 5 frame stagger? 

Expected result: Stagger the layers by the number specificed whenever i click "Ascending stagger"

Current result: It stays the same location of 5 frames staggered.

I want it to stagger everytime i click on stagger buttons. How can i resolve it ?

• Just bought the product, looks promsing and fun but... Why the layers stays at 5 frame stagger? 

Expected result: Stagger the layers by the number specificed whenever i click "Ascending stagger"

I want it to stagger everytime i click on stagger buttons. How can i resolve it ?
    I'm not sure I understand perfectly, but the stagger is not cumulative. If you've already applied a 5 frames offset between your layers and you want to change it, you need to enter a new value (e.g. 10 if you want to double it). If you click several times on the stagger button without changing the value, nothing happens.

If your problem is different, I invite you to open a support ticket with screenshots or a video so that I can help you better.

I'm not sure I understand perfectly, but the stagger is not cumulative. If you've already applied a 5 frames offset between your layers and you want to change it, you need to enter a new value (e.g. 10 if you want to double it). If you click several times on the stagger button without changing the value, nothing happens.

If your problem is different, I invite you to open a support ticket with screenshots or a video so that I can help you better.
    Can you add a feature for this? , (e.g. when i click with shift+click it can do the same thing again )
    Because i'm trying to switch completly to Keystone but i need to stick motion tools 4 to the screen too.

Can you add a feature for this? , (e.g. when i click with shift+click it can do the same thing again )
    Because i'm trying to switch completly to Keystone but i need to stick motion tools 4 to the screen too.
    That's an interesting idea, I'll definitely think about it!

That's an interesting idea, I'll definitely think about it!
    Thanks for the early replies. I'm looking forward to it. If this feature is added, i'm throwing mt4 away.
    Great idea, I'll do it!

Just downloaded it!. Saves me writing them all. Thanks so much Romain

If you have keystone 2 and kbar guys download the kbar functions in one toolbar here!!!
    Keystone 2 Kbar Support

Great idea, I'll do it!

Just downloaded it!. Saves me writing them all. Thanks so much Romain

If you have keystone 2 and kbar guys download the kbar functions in one toolbar here!!!
    Keystone 2 Kbar Support

You're welcome, thanks for the idea!

Note: After downloading and installing the .kbar file, don't forget to specify the .jsx path for each function.
  • When I open the Keystone 2 window, its not showing me the "keys and layers" side by side, even if I give it a space to extend. And when i restart after effects, it still needs a slight adjustment near the windows (scale-down%up) to extend nicely. Can you please fix this issue ?

• When I open the Keystone 2 window, its not showing me the "keys and layers" side by side, even if I give it a space to extend. And when i restart after effects, it still needs a slight adjustment near the windows (scale-down%up) to extend nicely. Can you please fix this issue ?
    Please open a support ticket with screenshots or a video so I can see the problem.
  • One amazing thing I wish this did was to be able to stretch the layers while keeping the keyframe in place some kind of time remap but without having to use a composition. Thank you for your amazing work!
  • One amazing thing I wish this did was to be able to stretch the layers while keeping the keyframe in place some kind of time remap but without having to use a composition. Thank you for your amazing work!
    I've just noticed that the option to unlink keyframes from layers doesn't work properly with the layer stretch functions.
    I also believe I'll implement the “global mode” on these functions in the same way as the “stretch” functions on keyframes.
    I'll fix all this in a future update.

However with regard to your message, is it possible for you to open a support ticket and send me a before/after picture of the kind of result you'd like to achieve?

Please open a support ticket with screenshots or a video so I can see the problem.

Nevermind. It has buggy ui and has missing features. Maybe when they are added, i can come back later.

Nevermind. It has buggy ui and has missing features. Maybe when they are added, i can come back later.
    Hello,

I'm committed to solving all the bugs that are reported to me, even the rarest ones. As far as I know, you're the only user with this UI bug on several hundred users. If I can't reproduce a bug on my own machines, I need as much information as possible to understand what's going on. That's why I asked you for screenshots, which I haven't received.

Thank you for your understanding