Infocharts Creator
  • Any chance V2 is done by the end of februari? ;)
  • Any chance V2 is done by the end of februari? ;)
    Hey, probably not sorry.
  • Hi M. 
    How can I resolve question 1. re: % symbol? 
    Thanks
    Greg
    Hello,
    I need some specific features very urgent! :D
    Bar-Chart: Please add the option to set the set the Unit of the Value (standard is $) to the right side of the text. My current values are in %. So when I change the Layer from $ to %, I get for example %50. But I need 50%. I hope you understand the problem. I know where to change this in the expressions but I have 35 bars and it's quite a lot to change...

Fonts: It would be a massive help, if it would be possible to change the font for everything after running the script. I did a lot of changes and additional animation and effects on all of it and it's a lot of work to change the fonts after everything is done. But you know how clients are...Please help, project deadline is coming fast!!! You're my only hope, Obi-Wan!

• Hey Greg, i'm sorry but there is no way for me to update the script currently. You can use this to update your expressions globally: https://aescripts.com/pt_expressedit/
  • Does the script max out at values over 1 million?
  • Does the script max out at values over 1 million?
    Unfortunately yes, since the slider value in AE is limited to 1.000.000
  • Your descriptions says 'Animated Charts' but they really just animate on and then display static data. I need to be able to display data over time, meaning the points on the line chart would animate up and down as the animation played, based on csv data that has multiple entries with time markers. There would be an associated text field that would describe the changing time, e.g.: 1991, 1992, 1993 etc, or a time or timecode counter that is displaying realtime data with an entry every frame or every second for example. Any chance you can do this?
  • This looks just like what I need. However, when I downloaded the trial and set the min and max values to in the 2000's, the line chart starts off the page. Shouldn't the values start at the min value? Is it starting at an axis that I'm missing? Thanks,
  • Hi, 

i have a problem: The Script creates his own values (complete new) from the imported csv-File. The correct Values changes to complete other.

• Is it possible to change the $ to something else and even make it a prefix when needed for values such as %?

I found in the trial that you have to keep closing and reopening the script to load in the CSV file would be good if you could have the option also in the UI so you didnt have to close it down. Also is there a way to delay the animation? I like the fact you can control the animation duration, would be helpful if you coal also delay the start.

• Hi. Is it possible to animate the drawing on of the stroke on the line graph? 

I just bought it the plugin thinking it could, but can't see this feature? Need this for the project I'm doing...
  • I'm trying out the script but I keep getting the error "Uncaught JavaScript exception: Delimiter expected after character"

What am I not doing right within the csv file to be able to import the data?

Thanks!

• Hi I'd like to remove the dollar sign. If I delete it the script breaks, and I can't figure out how to hide it. Is there a way? Also it would be nice if I could make the bar charts show minus (pointing downwards) Is it possible?

It would also be nice to have the same numbers on the the left in the bar chart like in the line chart, and have no numbers on top of each bar. An lastly, is it possible to show two lines in the same line chart?