Paste Multiple Keyframes 2
  • Hi Steve,

Sorry, this tool does not copy keyframes between comps.

However, I have another tool, Keyframe Presets, that is capable of that.

Hope this helps,
    Adam
  • Hey Adam. If you drag a marquee to select keyframes, and you drag over a property that is twirled down but has no keyframes, you end up selecting that property. Then when you hit Paste Multiple Keyframes, it fails because of this.  Could you update it so that it doesn't bug out with selected properties with no keyframes?
  • Hi Steve,

Thanks for feedback. What version of After Effects are you using?
    Also, what version of the tool are you using?

Adam
  • Hey Adam, this is After Effects 2014 with v. 2.0.2
  • Hey Steve,

This was an issue with an old version of the tool (v 1.6) but I haven't heard about it popping up again with anything after version 2.0. Could you please open a support ticket for this and I will try and look into it more in depth.

Thanks,
    Adam
  • Hi there,

I there a way to bind the paste multiple keyframes button to a shortcut? I press that button thousands of times, it would save me some time in the long run if there was a way to do this.

Thanks.
  • Hi Alex,

Yes, this can be achieved. When you install, instead of copying the file to the ScriptUI Panels directory, copy it to C:\Program Files\Adobe\<After Effects>\Support Files\Scripts

Then you can use this method to assign a hotkey:

Hope this helps,
    Adam
  • Hello,

Thank you very much for this great plugin!

An option to have the new keys selected can be a very good new feature.

Thanks,
    Alexis
  • Hi Alexis,

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see about adding that in the next release.

Adam
  • Hi Adam!

I really like your script,
    saved a lot of time, thanks!

But I would like to request some features
    for an (maybe) upcoming v3.

- A separate Button that pastes the keyframes reversed.

- Responsive UI that reduces its 
      contents when layout is small
      (attached picture)

- Pasted keyframes are selected.
      (Like Alexis feature request)

THANKS ADAM!
  • Hi Ludwig,

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, I definitely need to redisign the interface to be responsive. Your other requests are good as well.

Although you should be able to handle reversing the keyframes with the native After Effects interface, by selecting the keyframes, right clicking, and chooseing Time Reverse keyframes
  • Hello,

Thank you very much for this great plugin!

An option to have the new keys selected can be a very good new feature.

Thanks,
    Alexis

- Pasted keyframes are selected.
      (Like Alexis feature request)

I've added an option to the interface that will allow you to automatically select the pasted keyframes. 

Please be aware that this will slow down the processing, so don't use it if you have lots of keyframes to paste!
  • Hi Steve,

This script only lets you copy and paste keyframes within the same comp.

You can use a different script of mine, Keyframe Presets, to let you copy and paste keyframes between comps.

• when support will be added Mac OS Catalina?
  • Support has already been added for Catalina. If you are having any troubles with it, please open a support ticket and I can try to get it fixed.
  • Are there any similar plugins that will work with custom values?

https://imgur.com/H7xJrZK

• Hi I am using adobe after effects 22 (22.0.1). Paste Multiple Keyframe 2 use to work like a charme but since I use that version of AE, when I try to open Paste Multiple Keyframe 2 from the window tabs, after effects crashes. Could you help me out? 
    Thanks a lot! 
  • Hi, what version of the tool are you using? I have tested with the latest version (2.0.9), and it seems to be working fine on my end.

If you are still having trouble, please open a support ticket and I can try and help in more detail.

Thanks,
    Adam
  • i hope this tool will have function to reverse keyframes
  • It would be great if there was an option to "Paste in reverse".
    Please let us know if this could be a possibility.
    Thanks
  • Love this script.  Is there any way to use this with K-bar, to pass arguments from it to the script?  (number of loops, etc.)

• It would be great if there was an option to "Paste in reverse".
    Please let us know if this could be a possibility.
    Thanks
    Hi, unfortunately this isn't a possibility in the tool at the moment. However, you can use the tool to copy the keyframes, and then use the Time Reverse Keyframes options in the menu when right clicking on the new keyframes
  • Love this script.  Is there any way to use this with K-bar, to pass arguments from it to the script?  (number of loops, etc.)
    Hi, Darren, glad you're liking the script! It's not integrated at the moment for K-bar, although I will take a look at that for a future release
  • This plugin is so good! (It should be integral to AE imo)!
    Im having trouble getting it doing in 2023 though. Is there a trick I'm missing?
  • This plugin is so good! (It should be integral to AE imo)!
    Im having trouble getting it doing in 2023 though. Is there a trick I'm missing?

Hi Jason,

I'm glad you're liking it! It should work just fine with AE 2023. If you're still having trouble, feel free to open a ticket and I can help you figure out what's going wrong.

Adam

• i hope this tool will have function to reverse keyframes
    you can do that with just 1 click, once you paste keyframes just right click (key assistant > time-reverse keyframes) you can reverse multiple keyframes at one.