• Now i love more this new version 1.4. Congratulations!
  • Now i love more this new version 1.4. Congratulations!
    You will love the next update even more! Stay tuned for next week!
  • Hello. The preview is created via a script, which is made in avi rather than gif. What should I do?
  • Hello. The preview is created via a script, which is made in avi rather than gif. What should I do?
    Hi,
  • Any plans to have xmp metadata support? Love the plugin!
  • Any plans to have xmp metadata support? Love the plugin!
    Hi Patrick,
    Could you please open a support ticket and bring some thoughts about how it's gonna look like and what exactly you may need?
    Thanks. :)
  • Can I use Script on more than one machine?
  • Can I use Script on more than one machine?
    The license allows for the software to be installed on up to two computers as long as they are not being used at the same time. If you need to install it on more than two computers or use them at the same time you will need additional licenses.
  • Hi,

Am using the trial version so far. Do the icon preview play with transparency grid on or only on black?
    Also, am getting choppy playback on some mov files with alpha, Can I create proxies for them as well?

Love the extension so far.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    Am using the trial version so far. Do the icon preview play with transparency grid on or only on black?
    Hi,
    It depends on the preview file. If your file has a transparency, then the preview will have a transparency as well.
  • Hi,

10.8.5 os x can not use zpx(10.10)
  • Hi,

10.8.5 os x can not use zpx(10.10)

open a support ticket and include screenshots
  • こんにちは
    日本語でも大丈夫ですか?
    ・スクリプト create:Previews for selected compositionsからCreateを実行し、レンダリングするとAEが落ちます。
    なにか改善がありますでしょうか?
    ちなみに、自動保存などはオフにしています。

CC2018はできましたが、以下検証しましたができませんでした。
    AEViewer 1.4
    CC2015、CC2017
    サードパーティプラグイン有り

• こんにちは
    もう一つあります。MOVのプレビューができなくなりました。
    なにか改善ありますか?

CC2017
  • こんにちは
    もう一つあります。MOVのプレビューができなくなりました。
    なにか改善ありますか?

CC2017
    Hi Kazuya,
    Thank you for opening a support ticket. I have replied you there. Sorry for the delay.
  • AEViewer 2.0 ??? where when, ? any info?

Within 24 hours.

We renamed it v1.5 and it is available now.
  • "video server is not running. to work with media files, allow this application to access network" Error

os x : 10.8.5
    CC2014.2

• "video server is not running. to work with media files, allow this application to access network" Error

os x : 10.8.5
    CC2014.2

Please, make sure that you have allowed videoServer to run.
    You can find the details here:
  • Hello! I just installed version 1.5 and I find it interesting, but when I enter the folder, I see videos in mp4 format, the playback is slow. There are still bugs. I want to reinstall 1.4. I hope you tell me the reason for the slowness. Gif preview videos with AE projects go better, but those with mp4 format do not go well. Thank you
  • I can not find version 1.4 to reinstall. You will tell me where to find it. Thank you
  • Hello! I just installed version 1.5 and I find it interesting, but when I enter the folder, I see videos in mp4 format, the playback is slow. There are still bugs. I want to reinstall 1.4. I hope you tell me the reason for the slowness. Gif preview videos with AE projects go better, but those with mp4 format do not go well. Thank you
    Hi, please open a support ticket 
  • Hi there,

This is same thing like AEViewerBP?

Thanks,
  • Hi there,

Thanks,
    Comparing to AEviewerBP this version has way more functions and files support and also a new modern UI.
  • Hi there,

Thanks,
    Comparing to AEviewerBP this version has way more functions and files support and also a new modern UI.

uffff I'm sorry i didn't saw this script before i buy AEViewerBP 
  • I really like this script, but there is a big problem which causes me to uninstall it. If I change workspace profile with AE Viewer active, it causes AE to crash. I checked several times installing and uninstalling various scripts and AE Viewer seems to be the culprit.
  • I really like this script, but there is a big problem which causes me to uninstall it. If I change workspace profile with AE Viewer active, it causes AE to crash. I checked several times installing and uninstalling various scripts and AE Viewer seems to be the culprit.
    Hi Darren,
    There is a bug in the latest version of After Effects. When you close any
    extension panel, it will crash AE. And this bug is the same for all extensions, not AEviewer only.
    Adobe already knows about that and it will be fixed in the next update. Sorry for the inconveniences.
  • Can this tool collapse image sequences into a single viewable file, instead a huge list of individual files like after effects importer, would you considering something like this for future updates.
  • Can this tool collapse image sequences into a single viewable file, instead a huge list of individual files like after effects importer, would you considering something like this for future updates.
    Hi, we plan to add that feature in the nearest updates.
  • so i've purchased this extension today downloaded the latest version 1.5.5 but i'm getting a message that there's a new update (1.5.5) i'm confused.
    tried installing using the installer and then using the zxp installer but it doesn't seem to be the latest update
  • so i've purchased this extension today downloaded the latest version 1.5.5 but i'm getting a message that there's a new update (1.5.5) i'm confused.
    tried installing using the installer and then using the zxp installer but it doesn't seem to be the latest update
    Hi,
    There was a mistake using setting the versions. Sorry for the confusion, we will fix it in the next update.
  • Which license to buy?                  single user license   or   floating server license
    I'm a Chinese user and I want to buy this script now, but I don't know the difference between the two licenses.
    Single user license   
    allows for the software to be installed on up to two computers as long as they are not being used at the same time ?

• Hello Alex , I am a Chinese user. I found a problem. As long as I click on the AEViewer folder icon, AE will always be in Loading state, then the whole software will crash. At this time, restart the software and open AE Viewer again. Unlimited crash status. I am confused, this problem can not be solved, I can only uninstall the entire AE software.
  • Hello Alex , I am a Chinese user. I found a problem. As long as I click on the AEViewer folder icon, AE will always be in Loading state, then the whole software will crash. At this time, restart the software and open AE Viewer again. Unlimited crash status. I am confused, this problem can not be solved, I can only uninstall the entire AE software.
    Hi, please open a support ticket and provide the info about your OS version and language and After Effects language.
  • Which license to buy?                  single user license   or   floating server license
    I'm a Chinese user and I want to buy this script now, but I don't know the difference between the two licenses.
    Single user license   
    allows for the software to be installed on up to two computers as long as they are not being used at the same time ?

You will need a single user license.
  • Hey!

I love this by the way! This plugin is amazing! I do have a questions though. I am currently using it to view a lot of footage files and it is having some trouble playing them back smoothly and they end up playing back very slow. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks!
  • Hey!

I love this by the way! This plugin is amazing! I do have a questions though. I am currently using it to view a lot of footage files and it is having some trouble playing them back smoothly and they end up playing back very slow. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks!
    Hi Jeffrey,
    I'm very sorry for you having the issue. We are aware of it already and working on a fix.
    It takes more time than we have expected since we need to rewrite a low-level code, that work on the OS level.
  • Hi

I'm being told there is a new version (1.5.5) But when I'm directed to my download page, and download the latest version, I still only get 1.5.1
  • Hi

I'm being told there is a new version (1.5.5) But when I'm directed to my download page, and download the latest version, I still only get 1.5.1
    Hi Markus,
    You are using the latest version of AEviewer, please don't worry about that.
    There was an issue during the setting the versions that we will fix in the next update.
    Sorry for confusion.
  • Hi Alex. 

I have purchased your AE Viewer and I'm going to buy the Big Pack of Elements at VideoHive. Does the Big Pack contain everything that's in the Typography Kit, or should I get both? (I realize the Typography Kit has premade templates--but since I have the full AE Viewer, I'm assuming I don't need those. Also, I would like to have a finger push the red button as is shown in the Typography Kit video. I may have missed that, but I didn't see it in the Big Pack video.)

Thanks so very much,
    Paul   
  • Hi Alex. 

I have purchased your AE Viewer and I'm going to buy the Big Pack of Elements at VideoHive. Does the Big Pack contain everything that's in the Typography Kit, or should I get both? (I realize the Typography Kit has premade templates--but since I have the full AE Viewer, I'm assuming I don't need those. Also, I would like to have a finger push the red button as is shown in the Typography Kit video. I may have missed that, but I didn't see it in the Big Pack video.)

Thanks so very much,
    Paul   
    Hi Paul,
    Typography Kit was made completely using only elements from Big Pack.
    The button made of element called "Basic 009 Circle" from Big Pack. We just animated it's position and extrude values. :)
  • Hi Alex, I am an author on videohive and I was wondering if there is a way to add your great viewer script or maybe a part of your viewer script in one of my templates, a library which includes many different animations, so that who ever buys my template will have quick access to the included files.

Thanks
  • Nikits AE said:
    Hi Alex, I am an author on videohive and I was wondering if there is a way to add your great viewer script or maybe a part of your viewer script in one of my templates, a library which includes many different animations, so that who ever buys my template will have quick access to the included files.

Thanks
    Hi, Could you please send me a request via opening a support ticket . We will discuss it there.
  • Hello, Alex!
    I updated Adobe After Effects to the latest version and updated AEViewer BP to the latest version. But in the script code the error occurred. How do I resolve this error?
  • Hello, Alex!
    I updated Adobe After Effects to the latest version and updated AEViewer BP to the latest version. But in the script code the error occurred. How do I resolve this error?
    Hi,
    Please, make sure that you don't use AEviewer and AEviewerBP at the same time.
    If that wouldn't help, please open a support ticket and attach the screenshot of an error and your AE and OS details. 
  • Can you use this with AEviewerBP? How do I link this to the assets in BP? Is it automatic? Looks great though!
  • Can you use this with AEviewerBP? How do I link this to the assets in BP? Is it automatic? Looks great though!
    Hi Marko,

When you have a full version of AEviewer, you don't need to use AEviewerBP (except those cases, when you want ot use animated typeface NexaBold).
    All the assets should appear under the "Packages" tab.
    If you will have any difficulties with that, please shoot me a line via support ticket.
  • CANCEL THAT! I just saw your response to the comment below. I loaded AEViewer BP instead of the regular AE Viewer and it's now seeing Nexa Bold!

Alex--I've now spent 3 hours trying to get the Nexa animated typeface from your Big Pack for AE Viewer to load into Font Manager, with no luck. I've saved the preview, but it won't show up in Font Manager. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!  Paul
  • CANCEL THAT! I just saw your response to the comment below. I loaded AEViewer BP instead of the regular AE Viewer and it's now seeing Nexa Bold!

Alex--I've now spent 3 hours trying to get the Nexa animated typeface from your Big Pack for AE Viewer to load into Font Manager, with no luck. I've saved the preview, but it won't show up in Font Manager. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!  Paul
    Under the Project panel, change the comment of the animated typeface from "Alphabet Nexa Bold" to "Typeface Nexa Bold" and restart Font Manger and AEviewer.
    If that wouldn't help, please open support ticket.