• ...label themes for Ae 2021?  
  • Labels is locking up Ae v22.0.1 (build 2) on my 2021 MacBook Pro M1. Opening the Labels Pane causes a beachball and forces a restart.
  • Hi. Do you have an estimate when Labels 3 will be updated to work on AE 2022, please? Many thanks.
  • Labels is causing AE2021 to hang on my MacBook Pro 2018 - Monterey. Opening the Labels causes a beachball, I then have to force quit AE.
  • Please update it for Mac m1 
    It crashes 
  • Labels just caused a huge bug / crush in my AE. Please update the script to make it work with the 22 version :(
  • Hi. Do you have an estimate when Labels 3 will be updated to work on AE 2022? Cheers!
  • Plugin still is not working! 2022 January 
    Help is needed we love you
  • Second this! Please update to 2022.
  • Yes! please make it work on AE2022! THANK YOU!
    This is such a natural way to work, i'm completely lost since I've updated AE.
  • Works in AE2022 if you drag and drop into ScriptUI Panels folder.
  • Hi everyone

AE2022 M1 

still doesn't work
  • Hi. Any ETA for this for the latest build of AE? Thx
  • Mate if you don't update refund then ?
    Every plugin somewhat started working and M1 chip apple's are not 1 month old eh ? 

Please we have been using your product all along 
    please give a respond to your community  
  • Hello.

After effects just rolled out the possibility to give keyframes colour labels; you can see more here: 
    I was wondering if Labels was scheduled to eventually allow the user to give colour labels to keyframes aswell.

Thanks.
  • Hello, Filippo, the update to support keyframe labels colors is scheduled for next week. Thanks for asking.

Hello.

After effects just rolled out the possibility to give keyframes colour labels; you can see more here: <...>
    I was wondering if Labels was scheduled to eventually allow the user to give colour labels to keyframes aswell.

Thanks.