MonkeyCam Pro
  • Hi, MC will not start ind AE2020. "Unable to excute line 6. Null is not an object". Any idea?
  • Hi, MC will not start ind AE2020. "Unable to excute line 6. Null is not an object". Any idea?

Are you using dropbox? https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/dropbox-macos-warning/
  • how to apply money cam pro in text layers..its not working fine for me

• Hello! love this script I have been using for a long time, but recently I wondered, is it possible to handle the trigger markers of the MCP master control layer from outside the composition?
  • Thank you, very handy script.
    The only downside of it, IMOP, is that when you have lots of layers that you need them unlocked, makes monkeyCam unintuitive to work with.
    It would be very cool if you can choose layers and not let the MonkeyCam pick whatever's left unlock and whatever.
    so picking targets (or target list) is very important to me!

• For me is the dealbreaker lack of ability of use my own easing (I want to tune it and sychronize with other movements I have in scene ) - (sure target worked with keyframes, so there it was possible, as MC works with markers instead, it is not..)
    Is there any workaround how to achieve it? Moving camera with my own defined easing, not presets? 
  • Will this be updated soon to work with the new 2023 Ae?
  • The Quick Start tutorial is not very helpful.

This looks like the exact plugin I need, but the problem is like most other plugins on this site.

The tutorial is just a flashy animation that talks about the product but not a proper How To video.

Do you guys have a basic how to from start to finish on the basics of how to use MonkeyCam?

Good example of what sold me to buy a plugin was Boxcam 2 getting started video, that explained it step by step.

You guys need to do a very detailed how to video, you have to make it for people who have never used your product before.

Just assuming people will instinctively get it, is bad mindset to have and you probably sell way more plugins this way.
  • The Quick Start tutorial is not very helpful.

This looks like the exact plugin I need, but the problem is like most other plugins on this site.

The tutorial is just a flashy animation that talks about the product but not a proper How To video.

Do you guys have a basic how to from start to finish on the basics of how to use MonkeyCam?

Good example of what sold me to buy a plugin was Boxcam 2 getting started video, that explained it step by step.

You guys need to do a very detailed how to video, you have to make it for people who have never used your product before.

Just assuming people will instinctively get it, is bad mindset to have and you probably sell way more plugins this way.
    Hey Christos- Thanks for the feedback...

Just to be clear, this is the quickstart tut (making sure you're not looking at the promo):

My suggestion is to watch it, download a free trial and give it a try. If you have any questions open a support ticket and I'd be happy to help.

-oz
  • Hey Christos- Thanks for the feedback...

Just to be clear, this is the quickstart tut (making sure you're not looking at the promo)

Yes this was the exact video I was talking about, it's just not that instructional.

Remember how Andrew Kramer made tutorial videos, they were very long but you learned the how to use a plug-in from Start to Finish?

You need to make a video just like that but with your product.

Also the FAQ document is quite useless if I don't know how to use the product in the first place.

You have to remember a-lot people who buy plug-ins aren't going to figure it out right a way because they might have used a previous product you made in the past.

You have to assume that they never used any plugin before.
  • Have you tried it and are having problems? If so - open a support ticket and let me know whats up...I can help you there.
  • Thanks for the suggestions and link.
  • Hello is this going to be compatible with AE 2023?
  • Hello is this going to be compatible with AE 2023?
    It is...we just haven't updated the list yet...thanks for the reminder!
  • This product is amazing, i must say.
  • Not sure if anyone else is encountering this, but I'm only seeing AE22 in the compatibility list within the AE Scripts installer app for Monkey Cam. It therefore is only able to install in 22, and I can't get it installed in AE23. 

Looking forward to getting back into my Monkeys.
  • When I purchased Monkey Can today it said very clearly on the cover page that it works with Ae 2014CC and above. I have Ae 24 and it won't even install on Ae 2023. The ONLY option in the Ae Scripts installer is Ae 22. What is going on? Am I missing something?