L3tt3rM4pp3r2
  • Having bad aliasing issues with your plugin despite using high resolution artwork for the custom shapes.
    AE project file attached here.
  • Sorry for that. We've added internal supersampling feature, and that seems to fix the aliasing issue!
  • Hey,
    I am currently in demo mode and I have a question about performance:
    With the effect on the preview is only rendered for a few frames before it stops. When I activate supersampling I even get a low memory warning from AE (never happened before) with 64 GB of RAM. Is this a limitation of the demo or is the plugin really that demanding? How would I preview a complete clip from beginning to end?

Thanks!
  • Does it works on apple silicon?
  • Hey,
    I am currently in demo mode and I have a question about performance:
    With the effect on the preview is only rendered for a few frames before it stops. When I activate supersampling I even get a low memory warning from AE (never happened before) with 64 GB of RAM. Is this a limitation of the demo or is the plugin really that demanding? How would I preview a complete clip from beginning to end?

Thanks!

Please open the Support ticketĀ for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Is there any way to retain the coloring form the Custom Texture Layer like we could in version 1?
  • Not at the moment. We didn't get any positive feedback about it, users rather wanted to be able to replace the font color with something they chose. We might consider adding it back as an option though..