• This is an amazing plugin. It has so many great features and is easy to use. However, when I create a text in Korean, I get a ?? error. Is it possible to support Korean?
  • This is an amazing plugin. It has so many great features and is easy to use. However, when I create a text in Korean, I get a ?? error. Is it possible to support Korean?

please open a support ticket for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • When Im trying to download Try version my windows defender blocking it becouse of trojan... 
  • I am also facing this blocking problem.
  • When Im trying to download Try version my windows defender blocking it becouse of trojan... 
    We've uploaded the new version. Does the notification still appear?
    We've uploaded the new version. Does the notification still appear?
    Now its ok. No Trojan anymore

Thx!
  • Where is the folder of downloaded textures? I want to delet it
  • can it apply the wireframe style texture ?
    If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
    I've added information about setting folder to our Notion page: Super 3D - AeScripts - Installation Guide 
  • him wu said:
    can it apply the wireframe style texture ?
    No unfortunately. GLTF files have limitations to do such things with textures. But we are looking for adding the ability to convert solid models to wireframe mesh in future updates