• Please, my good AE script lords, will you grant us an r2023 version :'(

Edit: It works if you copy/paste the plugin into your AE 2023 Scripts UI folder. Not yet available on aescripts manager, but it works still!

please see this faq to install into the latest version using the aescripts + aeplugins manager: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/aescripts-aeplugins-manager-app-faq/#install-latest
  • First thing to install when starting behind a new setup, can't go without this script! Can recommend to everybody! 

Unfortunately the thing stopped working for me in AE 23.3.0: "Unable to execute script at line1. null is not an object". I Feel so handicapt without. Tried to install the oldschool way by pasting it in UI scripts folder but still no succes.  A fix would be more than welcome! 
  • First thing to install when starting behind a new setup, can't go without this script! Can recommend to everybody! 

Unfortunately the thing stopped working for me in AE 23.3.0: "Unable to execute script at line1. null is not an object". I Feel so handicapt without. Tried to install the oldschool way by pasting it in UI scripts folder but still no succes.  A fix would be more than welcome! 
    I have the same issue as above, with the same exact error. With EaseCopy and also GifGun interestingly. I posted also on the GifGun product support page, but I recently updated to the latest OS and noticed this issue after. 

Notes:
    Running AE 23.3.0, on MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 (a), on an M1 MacBook Pro. Cheers. 
  • Found someone else on the Adobe forums with similar issue in case this comes up for you. Under investigation, so no solution yet. 

please see this faq: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/dropbox-macos-warning/

If you don't have dropbox then check for something else that might be blocking the home folder as this error means that AE is not able to access it.

please see this faq: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/dropbox-macos-warning/

If you don't have dropbox then check for something else that might be blocking the home folder as this error means that AE is not able to access it.

Cheers @Lloyd, I think you're right. Don't have dropbox installed and from the Adobe post I found above, seems to be a bigger issue under investigation. 
  • FYI for me this issue persists with the latest AE 23.4.0 (Build 53).

Thankyou for the reply but I don't use dropbox. And I don't really understand what you mean with "blocking the home folder". I recently started at a new firm and maybe they have some security systems that is blocking it. Do have to say that everything is installed the way I have it on my personal workstation.. I tried to find anything that could block the plugin but can't find anything.

Where to look when searching for the issue blocking of this home folder? 

I have the same issue as above, with the same exact error. With EaseCopy and also GifGun interestingly. I posted also on the GifGun product support page, but I recently updated to the latest OS and noticed this issue after. 

Notes:
    Running AE 23.3.0, on MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 (a), on an M1 MacBook Pro. Cheers. 
    Hopefully this is helpful for those experiencing this issue. For me it seems it's specific to OneDrive which is used at my place of employment. 

Recently a change with syncing the Documents and Desktop folders makes the point to a location within Onedrive directory. This change has causes the scripts to break for me. I tested this by Unsyncing that location in Onedrive, and letting those two folders revert back to normal OSX behaviour. Once I did that, boom! Scripts work again. 

Though not an ideal solution as OneDrive (unfortunately) is the default cloud storage for where I work. Currently seeking a solution internally and via Adobe support.
  • is it possibble to mirror the easing on keyframes?