• I bought the plugin and can't install it because I don't remember my password. And to change it, you need to enter the current password that I forgot. I urgently need help!

Need Help?
    If you have any questions or need help please open a support ticket and we will be happy to assist you: https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • I bought the plugin and can't install it because I don't remember my password. And to change it, you need to enter the current password that I forgot. I urgently need help!

Need Help?
    If you have any questions or need help please open a support ticket and we will be happy to assist you: https://aescripts.com/contact/
    Sent. I'm waiting for an answer in "My Support Tickets". Thank you.
  • Hello, Can batch export from Bodymovin without saving individually? I have enabled "Project settings > Use custom save location" in the project settings, but I still have to manually click on the 3 dots and 'Save as' for each one. I must do this 150 times for my 150+ projects, which is time-consuming. Thank you.
  • Hey Everyone!

I was hoping I might be able to find some guidance here for an issue I've recently encountered.

I'm on windows 10 using Bodymovin 5.9.0 for After Effects 2023

I am migrating our banner ad workflows over from Hype to After Effects using this awesome plugin, but I am running into a small inconvenience that may be a result of my lack of knowledge in this field as I am primarily an animator. When exporting an animation using the plugin and having it set to export a banner ad (settings below)

Glyphs checked
    Banner Export mode
    lottie library origin - default
    library version full
    renderer - canvas
    click tag value set to gethub for testing
    use composition size (tried both this and a custom size)
    zip files
    inline animation data in template
    loop count of 0)

My ad, while fully functional, does not constrain the click tag area to the dimensions of the actual banner ad. Working with our hosting vendor, they said it appears our click tag is set to fill the page at 100%. Our vendor that hosts these ads has stated they can add this constraint into the code, but in a concerted effort to simplify this process, I would love to figure out how to fix this on my end to make every else's life easier.
  • How do I batch settings, im going to lose my mind ticking every single settings and destination output for multi-comp rendering...
  • Hernan! Been using bodymovin for years and its been amazing.

However, im running into a new snag. Similar to a lot of people, my track mattes are not working in the AE 23. I dont have multiple tracks either. just one, with a trim path. any help or workarounds?
  • Hi Hernan, 

Not sure if you know this, but I am running into an issue while making html5 banners. In december I made multiple html 5 banners using Bodymovin (all good). And now exporting the same kind of banners again, I am getting an error with the website (https://h5validator.appspot.com/dcm/asset) which is saying that there are hardcoded clicktags in the player.js file. is this something you know how to fix? This is the error -> 
    • Source: CLICK_TAG_HARD_CODED found in player.js: GET
    Thanks! 
    Albert
  • Hi, I noticed one of my animations played well in the preview window but did not render correctly on web. Is there a formal way to report findings? 
  • AEscripts app shows the wrong version as the latest.
  • Just need confirmation if this version works with the latest update of Ae 2024 see it still says under compatibility only up to 2023, and if not by when should the new release be out . Thank you : ) happy editing
  • Just need confirmation if this version works with the latest update of Ae 2024 see it still says under compatibility only up to 2023, and if not by when should the new release be out . Thank you : ) happy editing

it works with 2024