• Hello Community, 
    I just wanted to know : does Limber allow psd layers (characters made outside AE) to be rigged?
  • Hello Community, 
    I just wanted to know : does Limber allow psd layers (characters made outside AE) to be rigged?
    Hey Talha. Not right now. But we're working on it.
  • I'm getting a pop when animating the clockwise attribute from + to - (or vice versa), might you know how to fix this? Anti-pop doesn't seem to do anything to fix it.

• Seb James said:
    I'm getting a pop when animating the clockwise attribute from + to - (or vice versa), might you know how to fix this? Anti-pop doesn't seem to do anything to fix it.

Hey Seb. Maybe open a support ticket and send me an AEP? It's hard to discuss things via these comments. It might just need an eased keyframe when clockwise hits zero. or it might be something else.
  • Hey! Love the plugin.  I want to parent a wrist to hand and also have it rotate with the wrist.  When I select my layers, the rig & pose box tells me 'no action will be taken'.  I'm able to decorate the forearms but not the wrist/ankle.  Any idea why this may be happening? 
  • Hey! Love the plugin.  I want to parent a wrist to hand and also have it rotate with the wrist.  When I select my layers, the rig & pose box tells me 'no action will be taken'.  I'm able to decorate the forearms but not the wrist/ankle.  Any idea why this may be happening? 
    Hey Myles. I see you opened a support ticket so I'll reply to you there.
  • Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this is a redundant question I couldn't find anything in the feed about it, I am getting a lot of (display?) bugs using the FK's on one of my rigs, at random moments in the existing animation the limb disappears, or more like the link breaks. Playing with upper and lower lenght sometimes fixes it but sometimes no and then it reappears elsewhere. I'd really like not to have to redo the entire anim using basic FK's...is there a fix for that? I also do not see any expression errors, changing the resolution sometimes also impacts it (for better or worse)

Thanks!
  • Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this is a redundant question I couldn't find anything in the feed about it, I am getting a lot of (display?) bugs using the FK's on one of my rigs, at random moments in the existing animation the limb disappears, or more like the link breaks. Playing with upper and lower lenght sometimes fixes it but sometimes no and then it reappears elsewhere. I'd really like not to have to redo the entire anim using basic FK's...is there a fix for that? I also do not see any expression errors, changing the resolution sometimes also impacts it (for better or worse)

Thanks!

Hi Anne. This would be better handled in a support ticket. But - if you are using a taper limb and two of the adjacent sizes are exactly the same (like upper size and middle size are both 100) try setting one of them very slightly different (like 99.99 instead of 100). Steve
  • Hello is the price of the Limber plugin, or any other is per month?
  • Hello is the price of the Limber plugin, or any other is per month?
    I can't speak for other products, but Limber is not a subscription - it is a one-off purchase for a perpetual license. For more info click on 'License terms' below the pricing info on the product page.
  • Hi people

I just purchased the Limber plugin, installed it, but when I run it in After Effects, I get the following message

"Unable to execute script at line 1. Null is not an object."

I have the Adobe suite, and my After Effects is in the latest version of the year 2024. Could you please help me? I tried enabling 'allow scripts to write files and access network
  • Hi people

I just purchased the Limber plugin, installed it, but when I run it in After Effects, I get the following message

I have the Adobe suite, and my After Effects is in the latest version of the year 2024. Could you please help me? I tried enabling 'allow scripts to write files and access network

Hi Jovahn. Have you seen this article? It’s the most common cause of this error: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/dropbox-macos-warning/ Steve
  • Hi people

Please see this FAQ: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/null-is-not-an-object-error/